Chapter 8

Your hands placed against the glass separating you both. You missed each-others touch, you destined to be reunited with each other once more. It pained you to be away from him but it pained him even more. The illusions he created for you just so you didn't see him heart broken from not be able to be with you. Loki really loved you and you could tell.

Odin had really locked you up this time and there was no getting out.

The six months you've been locked up had been tough, you slowly watched the relationship between Loki and Odin deteriorate. At this point Odin didn't even bother to talk to you any more, he was too disappointed this time.

...

It was a Thursday afternoon on Asgard and Odin once again came to talk to Loki.

"Ahhh I see you've come to your senses" Loki told him.

"No. You will stay here till I say so" Odin returned.

Odin turned and faced you.

"Lady Aite"

"My name is Y/N, do not call me by my last name" You raised your voice.

"Y/N, we can talk about your freedom shortly" He told you.

You turned away rejecting his offer.

Odin turned back to Loki, he looked disappointed.

"Loki why did you do it? Why take over Asgard?" He asked.

"Why tell me you were proud of me for what I did and then lock me up?" He asked back.

"Why Loki?" He asked again.

Loki rolled his eyes. "As your son, I have the birth right to the-"

"Your birth right!... was to die!" Odin shouted.

The look on Loki's face, all love and respect for his father had now gone. His eyebrows furrowed, hurt from his father's words.

Odin walked away, not wanting to look his son in the eyes anymore.

You could see the blue crawl up Loki's skin, he turned away once again and created an illusion.

"Loki. No! Stop doing that" You shouted at him.

He just looked at you.

"You're not the only one in pain you know" You reminded him.

He looked confused.

"You're not the only one in pain from not being able to hold one another" You spoke as you yourself lifted your own illusion you had created for Loki.

Table and chairs broken, glasses smashed, the cuts on your knuckles from punching the walls.

"My darling I-" Loki almost looked even more hurt by what he's just encountered.

He too lifted his illusion. Sat on the floor, tears around his eyes, his books torn to pieces, the chairs snapped.

You both looked at each other and gave a weak smile.

You both sat on the floor in silence, you put your illusion back up as you began to cry over seeing Loki I pain.

"Your birth right is to be loved and cared for" You reminded him as you cried into your own arms thankful that he couldn't see you.

Loki pulled himself up from the floor and stood in front of the glass.

"Y/N, come here" He told you.

You wiped your tears away, pulled yourself up from the floor, lifted your illusion once again and stood in front of the glass.

Loki saw the sadness in your eyes. "You've been crying?" He questioned.

You eyes drifted upon his face and stayed there for a while.

"We will get out of here my queen, we will be reunited once again" He reminded you.

He placed his hand on the glass one more time as you did the same.

"I love you" He mouthed over to you not being able to bring himself to actually say the words.

Your hands stayed on the glass as you both got lost into each-others eyes. Your gaze quickly drifted from Loki's eyes as you saw his hand go through the glass.

You both looked at each other, Loki took a step forward and he was out of the cell.

You stepped towards the glass as you too was also free. You ran into Loki's arms.

He placed a soft kiss on you head as he hugged you tightly. You were both finally able to hold each other again, you could finally be with one another again.

You finally broke the hug. "Loki, I don't understand. Did Odin set us free?"

Loki turned his head to the left, he was looking at someone, but who was it.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything sooner" The voice spoke.

You turned to look and gasped. "Thor?" You questioned.