Chapter 7

"Someone get Lady Aite in here. NOW!" Loki commanded the guards.

The guards scurried out in hopes they would find you soon as after all they do not want to make the king more angry.

You arrived in the throne room and the guards walked you down to 'Odin' almost like you were a prisoner and you were being sent to the dungeons. The guards forced you down onto your knee's to kneel in front of the all-father.

You finally got the courage to stand up and speak.

"My king. What is the reason for this?" You asked as so far you've been treated like a criminal.

'Odin' nodded and the guards left the room to leave you both alone, eventually Loki's disguise lifted as well.

"Loki. Why am I being treated like this?"

He stood their in silence.

"A Queen should not be treated like thi-"

"You're not a Queen!" He shouted as he interrupted you.

You walked closer to him to hold his hands in order to calm him down. "What's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me!?" His voice raised again.

"Yes, that's what I asked" You said quiet wittily.

"Don't get smart with me Y/N!"

You knew he was mad as he used your name. You hugged him in order to try and calm him down.

You got rejected and he shoved you off. "Heimdall knows" He finally informed you.

"Heimdall... Knows?" You spoke in shock.

"Yes Y/N, he knows!" He began to get angry again. You could see the blue icy skin trying to appear as his temper had worsen.

He turned away before you could see him change.

You gently placed you hand on his face. "Loki it's okay. Please don't hide from me"

He flinched, he hated when you saw him like this.

"Look if Heimdall knows we will just have to think of a new plan or abandon this one and bring Odin back before anything get's worse" You suggested.

You could feel the coldness of his skin leave as he started to calm down, his hand met with yours as he turned back to face you.

Loki could see your facial expression, you were pale as snow. He managed to scare you. "Oh my darling, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

You interrupted him with a hug but this time tighter so he knew you were alright. You let go of the hug and spoke once again.

"So what will we do?" You asked.

Loki sighed knowing exactly what he had to do. "We are going to have to bring father back. We've had Asgard for 3 months its time we moved on anyways" He added.

You nodded in return. You then both had to think of a way to get Odin back home without being caught by the Avengers.

*On earth*

After hours on earth you both found Odin.

"Father I apologise for my behaviour but it was all in good faith" Loki explained.

"Skurge!" You shouted for him to return you home.

"Why leave me on earth my son, what did you do?" He asked slightly concerned.

"I wanted power"

You cleared your throat in order to get Loki to correct his previous sentence.

"We wanted power, so we took it." He spoke honestly.

"You could be executed for this" Odin told you both.

"We know" You spoke with disappointment.

*Asgard*

You returned back from earth and all three of you headed back to the throne room.

"Ahh Loki. Nice for you to come back home" Skurge added as you walked away.

...

Sitting in the throne room now, you and Loki both wait desperately for Odin to speak.

"Well I can't say I'm disappointed" Odin finally spoke.

"But I am impressed" He added.

You and Loki both looked confused.

"But we over threw you, committed treason and took over Asgard" Loki confessed.

"Yes you did, but I like what you've done with the place"

In your 1000 years of living you and Loki had never been so confused by Odin.

"You were able to keep the 9 realms safe and everything in order. My boy will make a fine king one day" Odin said with a smile on his face.

Loki's grin grew bigger as he heard his father say that.

"But you won't be king for a long time" He added.

The grin from Loki's mouth had now vanished.

"Guards" Odin signalled.

You heard the clank of the metal bang together and close shut as the guards were putting chains on the both of you.

"Wait, chains?" You spoke is a confusing tone.

"Yes my child, Loki may be king one day and you may be his queen but today isn't that day" He told you.

You looked less confused now, realising what was happening.

"To the dungeons" Odin ordered.

"Wait what! You can't do this!" Loki shouted as he tried to break free from the chains.

"Oh no Loki, I can" Odin spoke slyly.

The doors slammed behind you both and you jumped a little, the guards eventually made it to the dungeons and locked you and Loki in your cells.

"Well this is going to be interesting" You joked.

Loki smirked at you and in that moment you knew he had a plan.

"Isn't it just."