Chapter 20

"Father what is the meaning of all this! Making Loki king" Thor raised his voice.

"Loki deserves the throne it is his birth right" Odin told him.

"His birth right was to die as a child" Thor spoke coldly.

"And your birth right was to be King but you fucked that one up didn't you" You snapped at Thor for shouting at Loki.

"Y/N, Lady jane. May I speak with my sons alone?" Odin asked.

"Of course" Said Jane, and she walked out.

"Thank you for everything Odin, tell Frigga me and Loki will be alright" You smiled at him with tears in your eyes knowing that was the last time you would ever see Odin.

*Odin's conversation with Loki and Thor*

"My son's, my time has come to join your mother, her voice calls me, do you hear it?"

Thor's and Loki's eyebrows both furrowed as they knew what was happening.

"Loki lift your magic!" Thor told him.

Loki shock his head unable to bring himself to speak. "It will be alright, I will be reunited with your mother again" Odin reminded them both.

"But father why?" Thor asked.

"My time has come I need to go" Odin told him.

Loki still didn't speak as he has already had this conversation with Odin once before.

"Loki my son, you will make a great King, I am very proud for the man you have become despite all of the trouble you caused" Odin spoke only to Loki.

"Thor, you and Jane can change the world together and inform them of the type of place Asgard is" Odin spoke to Thor.

"I love you my sons"

Loki and Thor both nodded at Odin as he time has finally come.

"Remember this place... home" He spoke his last words.

Odin's body transformed into tiny gold stars a joined the sky like Frigga once did.

Both sons hugged each other as they mourned their fathers death. "I will be ok, Thor" Loki spoke letting go of the hug.

Both brother's walked out of the room trying to hide their emotion, they joined you and Jane once again.

Loki came up behind you, wrapped his arms around you waist and pulled you in.

"Ahhh my Queen. I think it's time to rule Asgard" Loki said.

"We'll leave you to it brother" Thor spoke as him and Jane walked off.

"Can we hold off of ruling for a little while longer" You smirked at him.

"I thought you'd never ask" Loki growled into your ear.

You and Loki both moved to your bedroom and left everyone in the banquet hall hoping they wouldn't notice your disappearance.

...

Loki bent down, his lips against your cheek, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through your nerves, shivers that made your whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now" he whispered.

When you still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of your temple. "'Or now" He traced the line of your cheekbone. '

"Or now" His lips were against yours

"Or-"

But you had reached up and pulled him down towards you. You both knew you wanted this so why fight it? The rest of Loki's words were lost against your mouth. He kissed you gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness you wanted, not now, not after all this time, you knotted your fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against you. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled you, gathering you against him, you rolled over onto the bed tangled together.

Loki's hands slid around your head, pulling you back to his mouth, his hands were moving down, under your dress, your hands went down, you felt his abs, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then finally your dress joined his suit on the floor.

You whispered Loki's name, and just like that his arms tightened around you, crushing you against his chest, you felt his hands slip between your legs.

"So beautiful," Loki murmured.

And then he kissed you again. There was only feeling and wanting now. That was all. Loki grabbed your hips and you wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer.

"Loki" You moaned his name.

The kisses between you both slowed, becoming tender. Although this is what you wanted you felt so unprepared for all of this, but deep down your body ached for more.

...

You and Loki both got dressed once again, this time wearing the dress he gifted you as a present. You readjusted your hair and make-up so I didn't just looked like you had the best sex of your life and you made your way to the banquet hall.

"Ready?" Loki grabbed your hand as the door to the banquet hall opened.

Everyone cheered on your arrival to celebrate the new King and Queen of Asgard. Everything felt great you and Loki finally got what you deserved.

Everyone danced and drank the night away until it was only, Tony, Pepper, Thor, Jane, Loki and You left. You all had one last drink together and called it a night.

Thor apologised to Loki for his actions earlier when he spoke with Odin and then he left with Jane.

You and Loki smiled at each other as you both thought about everything you have accomplished in the past 6 years, all though it felt like nothing you really had done a lot. Before you went to bed you decided to go look up at the Cosmos as after all tonight was the night the stars aligned.

"Beautiful isn't it" You said to Loki.

"I know someone that's more beautiful" He told you.

He made you blush, you didn't speak you only smiled at him. For a slight moment your eyes locked with each other, you were both so in love nothing could break the bond you had together.

It was getting quiet late now and the stars in the sky started to get dull. "Time for bed?" Loki asked.

You yawned in response. "I think so" You laughed as you spoke.

You and Loki slowly strolled through all of Asgard and then finally made it to your new chambers, all though it was now yours it just didn't feel right as it used to belong to Odin and Frigga.

You both got undressed and laid in bed with each other. Loki of course got one of his books out and began to read to you, you rested your head on his chest like you did most nights and closed your eyes. As Loki read to you he played with your hair, so you felt more relaxed. Eventually Loki got tired to, so he put his book down and cuddled up to you more.

"I love you Y/N" He spoke placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too Loki" You responded hugging him tighter as you did so.

You and Loki fell asleep in each-others arms excited about what tomorrow had to bring you both as the new King and Queen of Asgard. One thing for sure was that you had no idea what was in store for you.