Chapter 10

You woke up the next day still on the ship and still laying peacefully in Loki's arms, he was still playing with your hair as you lay on him.

'Has he been doing that all night?' You questioned yourself.

"Ye-"

You gave Loki a death stare as you knew what he just did, he just laughed and hugged you tighter.

"Sleep well?" He finally spoke again.

"Yes. Best nights sleep for ages" You laughed. "You?" You asked.

"Could of done with not having the covers taken off of me" He joked.

You hit him playfully with the pillow. "Hey!"

You just laughed at him.

Loki looked at you, he was so in love. You could see his eyes grow wider as he looked at you and smiled softly.

"What?" You asked him.

He let out a soft chuckle "Nothing."

*A few hours later*

"So what's this amazing escape plan of yours then?" You questioned Loki.

"Well although Thor let us go. him and the Avengers are still looking for us and since escaping the prison everyone here is looking for us also. So I say we leave" He told you.

"Well not shit Loki. I meant where will we go?"

"Earth?" He said slightly confused.

You look at him and gave him a smirk.

"No! I know that look. What is that look for?" He asked.

You didn't answer you just began to laugh.

"So Lady Aite, the Goddess of mischief, won't tell her one true love here plan?"

You scoffed. "One true love? Just because we're the God and Goddess of mischief does not mean we're meant for each other" You reminded him as you went to kiss him passionately. You pulled away before Loki pinned you against the wall.

"But maybe we are meant for each other" You spoke again.

"So, this plan?" Loki asked desperately.

"Well why don't we just go to earth and take over New York like you suggested, we have the sceptre so we have the power to do it, all we need are some-"

"Some agents from shield to control and the plan will be in motion" Loki interrupted your plan.

"Exactly" You added.

"Exactly. I'll set coordinates for New York into the ships map and we will be on our way" He told you.

He looked at you once more. "But before I go" He said.

He pulled you in by the waist, you felt his soft hands cup your face as your lips met once again. Like always there wasn't a moment of hesitation, his mouth on yours, the little shivers of pleasure you got as Loki deepened the kiss.

You parted lips and for a moment your were breath taken. Never in the years you have been together has Loki kissed you like that.

You tried to push off against the wall but Loki restricted your movement, eventually you sealed the tiny space between the two of you. Now finally pressed against each other. Running your fingers through his soft hair as his hands ran up and down your back slowly. Finally he lifted you off the ground, your legs wrapped around his waist, you both moved over to your bed knocking a few things over on the way but not caring too much as you were too busy drowning in each other to notice.

In all fairness you and Loki haven't been able to touch one another for months so you both needed this, you both missed each other so much and if it wasn't through words you could express that it would be through other ways.

Lowering your hands you tugged on Loki's armour, it was stuck you couldn't get it off.

"Someone's eager" Loki whispered into your ear.

"So what if I am?" You talked back.

You tugged once more on his armour and removed it from his body chucking it on the floor. For the moment your lips parted you could feel Loki trying to latch onto yours again. You felt his hands move up under your shirt, his fingers touching your skin sending butterflies to every part of your body. Like you he tugged on your dress and it joined his clothes on the floor.

Your back hitting the bed as he placed you down, his hands still exploring every part of your body. Your hips moulded together as you moved against one another.

"Loki" You whispered his name.

His arms tightened around, as your chest's finally meet. You could feel his hands slip between your legs. You moved his hands back up placing them back on your hips as you once again wrapped your legs around him.

Almost to let him know that you wanted this. You wanted him.

He smirked. He pulled you closer, the soft moans leaving your lips almost telling him exactly what to do.

'How I've missed this' You thought to yourself, knowing full well Loki would be reading your thoughts.

"I'm glad you missed this my queen" He spoke in a low tone.

Your kisses slowed now, becoming more tender. You were breath taken once more, dazed even. Truth be told you wasn't expecting that from just one kiss..

Your body was still aching for his touch again and Loki knew this. For you it was so easy to get lost in him, lost in the connection you both had. In reality it's what drew you to each other.

You inched closer to him almost asking for more.

"Maybe another time my dear. We have a city waiting for us" He smirked in return.

You rolled your eyes as you got up out of bed and re dressed yourself, but this time wearing some of Loki's Midgardian clothes as they were much more comfier than your clothes from Asgard.

You looked at Loki and spoke. "Come on. We have a city waiting for us"

And just like that you and Loki both left Asgard and made your way to New York to begin your plan on world domination once again.