Chapter 17

Fast forward a hectic 2 weeks and it was the day before you're wedding, how fast has them 6 years with Loki flown by? It felt like only yesterday you were forced to babysit him for the Avengers.

Thor, Jane and Tony had all made their way to Asgard to come and celebrate you big day with you. You and Loki where in separate rooms and you wouldn't be seeing him until you walk down the aisle tomorrow.

You were sitting in your room admiring your dress when Tony walked in. "Not disturbing anything am I?" He asked nicely which was unusual for him.

"Stark! Please come in" You said.

He entered your room an pulled a chair from your vanity.

"Y/N, I must be honest with you I actually have no idea why you invited me" He confessed.

You laughed. "Oh yes, I never did tell you why you are here"

"Why am I?" He questioned.

"I've always liked you Stark" His eyebrows shot up in excitement.

"Not in that way" You snapped. "When I worked with you that one time we had a great friendship and I'd like to think that we never lost that connection we had, you were always looking out for me and cared for me and let's not forget I was the only person who could put up with your arrogant self" You continued talking.

"And let's not forget I was the only one who put up with your self-obsessed, arrogant ass as well" He added.

"well... Thor put up with me as well, he did date me after all" You corrected him.

"Do you really count 3 months as dating?" He asked.

You both just looked each other and laughed, you and Tony both knew you only dated Thor to make Loki jealous anyways. And this reason was the reason you invited Tony, you missed the friendship you had when you spent all that time on earth, you were glad you invited him.

"So let's see this dress then" Tony said eagerly.

"Only if you get the balls to finally confess your love to Pepper" You told him.

"I already have" He told you.

"You... what!" You sounded shocked. "You never told me"

"I couldn't exactly pull you aside from the fight and had a catch up with you" He said sarcastically.

"Right. I'm getting Thor to bring her here. No arguments" You insisted.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Ughhh fine."

You walked out of the room leaving Tony alone and made your way to Thor.

"Thor!" You shouted.

"What do you want Y/N?"

"Go back to Midgard and get Pepper for Tony. He needs a plus one" You told him.

Thor didn't answer back he just agreed, maybe Loki spoke to him about how bad you get when you don't get things you want.

"If you insist" Thor answered.

*Sometime later*

You and Tony were in your room still talking, when Thor knocked on the door.

"Lady Aite, Pepper is here" He told you

"Thank you Thor, could you tell Loki that I wish him a pleasant night and that I shall see him tomorrow" You asked.

"Anything for the future Queen of Asgard" You heard the sarcasm in his voice but choose to ignore it.

You walked over to Pepper and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad he came to his senses and asked you out" You told her.

"Yeah, he took his time didn't he" She added.

Before being friends with Tony, you were friends with Pepper. Thor introduce you to each other thinking you would hit it off and of course you did.

"Soooooo, let's see that wedding dress of yours" Pepper said.

"Of course, it's right over here"

You and Pepper walked over to your wardrobe and you pointed out the beautiful black laced wedding dress.

"Wow. It's ummm... very you." Pepper told you. "It look's beautiful, I can't wait to see you in it tomorrow" She added.

"Speaking of tomorrow, not that it hasn't been nice to see you but, I need to be up at the crack of dawn and get ready. So would you mind?" You asked hoping they would understand.

"Of course, you need your beauty sleep" Pepper laughed.

"I will get one of the maids to take you to your room" You told the both of them.

Now with Tony and Pepper out of the way you could finally get ready to sleep. You began to draw yourself a bath and read before you actually slept, you read one of Loki's favourite books from earth 'The Jungle book' you hadn't read much of it but from what you've read so far you liked it. You got half way into the book and decided it would probably be for the best if you went to sleep.

You got out of the bath, collected your thoughts and got dressed for bed. You had such a draining day that once you hit the bed your practically fell asleep, which you were glad as you need the energy for tomorrow.

You felt the butterflies in your stomach float around, it wasn't nerves. It was just excitement from getting to marry the love of your life, you tried your best to ignore them but they just wouldn't go. You decided to put up with them and sleep and just hope they would disappear when your and Loki's eyes meet again.