Iqraar-6

🖤

Aankhein teri, aankhein teri, kitni haseenKi inka aashiq, main ban gaya hoonMujhko basa le, inmein tu

Ki inka aashiq, main ban gaya hoon
Mujhko basa le, inmein tu

"Tum sirf Alam ki ho", Asfandyar stated staring into her hypnotizing hazel eyes which quivered slightly, not being able to keep pace with his intense gaze. (You only belong to Alam.)

He felt like banging his fist into the nearest wall as soon as the scenario of Zain's inappropriate eyes raking over her crossed his mind.
How dare he? How fucking dare he thought about doing that? Asfandyar shut down his eyes in despair, how he wished he could've punched Zain right then and there. But acting rationally, he had simply unplugged the connection power of the venue. He just couldn't bare the fact the someone was looking at her the way othe only he was going to have the right.

He sighed audibly opening his eyes and felt his anger fade away in a mere moment when her mesmerizing orbs came in view. Asfandyar huffed ruffling his hair in fondness when Inaya sealed her wandering eyes in shock. She was caught gawking.

He took a moment to study her demeanor once again. He couldn't get enough of her adorableness.

Her fragile figure slightly trembled as she attempted to hold her breath, her hand still covering her mouth. Asfandyar's eyes halted at the lashes dropping over her rosy cheeks. His heart did a flip inflicting his lips to curve up slightly, just a little bit.

"I won't eat you", he said taking a detailed notice of her reaction. Her eyes opening slightly, then closing again discovering him gaping at her.

"hmph", Inaya wheezed when the silence of their surroundings broke by the ringing of her phone. She darted at the phone fallen beside her which had dropped from her hands while he pushed her against the wall. She glanced at him through her lashes and bit her lower lip seeing him focused on her.
What happened to him? Was he in his right mind?

"I..uh..wo-"

"INAYA?!", before she could fluster herself Rimsha's faint voice entered her ears causing her eyes to dilate in shock as she looked around to see them, her hands finally uncovering her tinted lips.

"Inaya kaha ho yar?! INAYA?!", she sighted at Asfandyar who stood at the same spot as If he hadn't heard anything, his burning stare on her sparkling face. The phone rang again and she fumbled picking it up from the floor trying her best to ignore his monopolizing presence.
(Where are you Inaya?!)

"H..hello?", Inaya mumbled placing a hand over her palpitating heart and Asfandyar's reverie finally broke. He averted his gaze from the tantalizing beauty.
Why was he acting like a fucking desperate man?! He sighed ruffling his dark locks.

"Inaya? Kaha ho yar? Ham kabse tumhara phone try kar rahey, why weren't you picking up?", Rimsha exclaimed causing Inaya's brain to cease. What should she tell her? That their professor had probably gone insane? Or that she had lost her mind, hallucinating impossible?
(Inaya? Where are you? I'm trying for phone for so long, why weren't you picking up?)