seventeen

۵ Party in Rome ۵

Josie's pov

After Lizzie yelled thank you, I just giggled with seb. I ended up just playing with his hair. "Sleep good" Seb looked up at me.

"Not bad actually you?" I said looking back down at him. "Good actually" he said smiling up at me. He just wouldn't stop staring at me and smiling. "What" I said with a little giggle as I brushed my hair behind my ear. "nothin" he said as he continued to smile at me.

I squinted my eyes at him and I asked again. He said "your just cute to look at" he said and my rosy cheeks became more rosy. I chuckled and he kissed me so I kissed back. "and fun to kiss" he said and tried to go in for another. "As much as I love to Lizzie is in the bathroom" I whispered to him and he looked with a puppy dog face.

Then Lizzie walked out of the bathroom. Seb got up and walked out the room. Lizzie looked at me and mouthed the words you better spill later and walked away. I got up and walked outside to the kitchen. Chris purée Lizzie and I a small amount of coffee. "Seriously" Lizzie said as she looked at her mug.

"You guys had coffee last night" Chris said and Lizzie and I looked at him. We said so in sync and he just told us no and outed the rest for Scarlett and Tom. We flipped him off.

"Party starts at 6pm" scarlett said sipping her coffee. After drinking coffee, I went back into the room and showered for the day. After the shower, I changed into a white button tee with shorts and my vans.

Then when I was finished it was time to take our tests. So we got them done and waited for the call about our results. I went to the room to chill. I was looking at some of the photos boots I did on my laptop when Lizzie closed it. Scarlett closed the door and they sit on the bed. I sit criss cross applesauce on the bed with a pillow in my lap.

"Spill" Lizzie said getting straight to the point. "Oh come on you and seb" scarlett said and Lizzie looked at me. "I don't kn—" I started saying until Lizzie interrupted me and said "I saw you guys kiss" she said and I just looked at her. "We want to know EVERYTHING" Lizzie said looking at me.

So I gave in and told her how it started. The night that everything happened with liz and I, we would talk and face time each day. When he was in New York and all. "Then on my birthday we kind of you know" I said looking at them.

Liz's face grew shocked and she said sex and I nodded yeah. "but wait and on his birthday" I said and Lizzie grew a smile on her face looking at scarlett. "Birthday sex ouu" Lizzie said and scarlett looked at me.

"So the kiss this morning was?" Scarlett asked and I had no clue how to respond. "I don't know it kinda just happened" I said and they seemed like they weren't buying. Lizzie pulled her phone out. "Lizzie what are you doing" I said as scarlett looked at her phone.

"I asked Chris if he knew anything and he said no so he's currently talking to seb" Lizzie said and my face grew shock. "Lizzie !" I said looking at her. "I told you not to ask him" scarlett said and Lizzie looked at me. "Sorry I had to know" Lizzie said.

Then Tom opened our door and told us we were gonna go grab lunch then come back to change for the party. We got up and I told the girls this conversation isn't over. We all got in the car that downey arranged for us. We drove out into the city. We got pizza because it's a must. We walked around and ate until it got back time to go home. Scarlett left around 5 to go take photos before hand. Lizzie and I had to figure out what to wear.

"Do you think Chris and seb talked?" I asked Lizzie as she looked for an outfit. She shrugged her shoulders and said that he said he would. what does that even mean ?! I was debating if I should text and ask or just leave it alone. I'm just too curious to know.

"Just ask Chris" Lizzie said turning around to look at me sitting on my bed. "What?" I questioned looking at her. "Just ask Chris if he did talk to him ik your thinking about it" Lizzie said as she turned back to look for an outfit. Fricken mind reader, I mean she does play Wanda after all. So I grabbed my phone and texted him.

end of chapter.