CHAPTER 1

"C-Can I be a hero... even without a quirk?" I was asking it. After being beaten day after day by my classmates and family, after going through hell and back just to get up again the next day to repeat the same cycle. I was asking it.

I could almost see the last thread of hope I had shoot towards my idol, Allmight. He had it in his grasp, all he had to do was say one magical word and that string would weave itself into a shield. No. A hero suit, that would protect me from the spiteful words thrown my way day after day. It would keep me grounded and remind me that I could do it. That I could be a hero.

"No-" ...what? I felt the string go taught and... snap. I felt my world crumbling down and my dreams came falling down with it. He said no? Tears had filled my eyes and my vision blurred, my heart shattered. I felt the shards scatter on the floor. They bounced off every surface they touched with little chimes... they seemed to be taunting me. My "idol" had walked already,  he had finished what he had to say but I didnt hear it. Not over my heart breaking.

My world was in an uproar. It was banging on me, shoving me, pushing me towards the edge of the roof. I was staring almost fifty stories down and my stomach twisted into knots. Should I do it? Should I... jump? The wind beat against me as I made my decision to- there isnt supposed to be any wind today?

I looked up to see smoke and fire in the distance. But nothing to cause so much wind. But it was gone now, just a whisper of the bellows that had pummeled me moments before. Did I imagine it? There was still fire in the distance, a villain attack, this early though? What villain would cause so much smoke with so little fire? Smoke manipulation? He could've lit a match and gone from there. No that wouldn't work, maybe it's not a quirk. But then  what would it be-

My thoughts came to a stop as I found my feet had carried me all the way to the scene. But that wasn't what made me pause. It was the slime villain. The one that had me in his clutches only moments ago. This time instead of me in his hold he had... bakugou.

.
.
.
A/n: so I'm bored and I felt like writing. I'm scrapping my old story bc the two I was writing it about arent in my school anymore.
I'm sorry this chapter was so short. It IS the first chapter and it's just to give an insight to my writing style
The next chapter it so will be slow but soon we will be jumping straight into the vigilante lifestyle.
Also should I have this be a dadzawa since I've kinda made Izukus home life abusive?

Until next time
Bye~