CHAPTER 5

Shigaraki had Izuku training nonstop.... well more like Kurogiri while Tomura watched. Izuku didnt mind though. Everytime he looked in the mirror he could see an improvement.

Two weeks in Shigaraki had walked in and said that Izuku was almost ready to start going out on patrol. To say the floof was excited was an understatement. He could finally start helping people. His smile shone with full force, only slipping when Shigaraki mentioned him meeting his master.

"What? He does know I'm becoming a vigilante? Right?" Tomura laughed at his outburst. Slinging an arm around Izuku's shoulder and maneuvering him towards the ps4.

"You worry to much Izu, there was no way he'd let us house you unless he knew what you were up to." At the sight of the worry on the younger's face he moved to assuring, "dont worry Izu he doesn't care what you do."

"Couldve at least told me he knew before today."

Relaxing slightly and picking up his controller Izuku turned to whatever game Shigaraki was putting on. Although Tomura wouldnt admit it he was starting to view Izuku as something of a brother. And Izuku knew. As much as the green bean tried not to, he was starting to feel the same.

Amongst the training with kurogiri and hanging out with Shigy and Dabi -Izuku was sure the two were dating- Izuku had next to no free time, when he did he would spend it upgrading his base. Now he had better resources for it as well. The outside of his hideout looked... well... like trash on a beach, but on the inside it was starting to resemble a modern hacker's den, and med bay.

Shigaraki had tagged along sometimes when Izuku built his base and refused to let him live there if he didnt have the room and equipment to look after any injuries he got in future.

It was one of the days when Tomura tagged along when he first told Izuku in detail about his master. The floof made it known that he wasn't impressed with this 'All For One' and to his surprise he found out that although Shigaraki looked up to the man and took on his ideals, he wasn't one hundred percent happy with how the dude wanted to go about it. Apparantly eradicating the entire human race to bring 'peace' wasn't Shigaraki's thing, thank fuck for that.

After knowing about All For One's plan for world peace, Izuku wasn't too thrilled about being in the same room with the man. He was warned by Kurogiri (surprisingly) to watch out for the man's manipulation. Izuku took the advice to heart. Even though when he stood in front of the man he felt the build up was for nothing, especially when the sight of the man was so.... underwhelming.

Tubes were sticking out from the man's back and although the man wore a suit, he still seemed a bit rough. The man couldn't see fortunately, and  if he could Izuku didnt know how he would react to his judging gaze. Because after all how the hell could this be the man to damage Allmight so seriously.

"Well boy, Shigaraki has told me much about you." Well shit, I'm going to die. is that him emanating that aura? Holy shit it is! And here I was thinking that he was week.

"Thank you sir?" Why do I have to be so awkward.

"I'm going to make this quick as I can tell my young apprentice is desperate for your arrival." He took a breath and the air seemed to get dense. Izuku battled to bring air into his lungs again and he found himself rooted to the spot. He definitely doesn't like me, is this what the dad speech that you're supposed to receive at your friends house usually goes like? "Shigaraki has grown attached to you, and I can see why. This is why I need your confirmation that if you become successful in your future career, you wont betray his trust."

"I dont think I would be able to betray him if I t-tried." Did I stutter? It's been two weeks! Two weeks since I last did that and it has to happen when I'm getting the dad speech. "Although I must be honest." No Izuku this isnt the time to feel confident. "I've grown close to Shigaraki. But even though I wont betray him, nothing is stopping me from doing so to any other villain." It wasn't directed towards All For One but he got the message.

Or Izuku would've believed he got the message until the man started laughing. Fuck he's crazy, abort, ABORT. "I wouldnt have thought otherwise." True or not Izuku believed him.

"I've had my chat with you and it seems as though my successor has become impatient. I'll have Kurogiri open the warp gate back." Is that it? Did he only call me here to scare me? Or to see how loyal I was to crusty? What was his motive. He didnt ask me to join his side. He seemed to only have Tomura's best interest at heart. Although there was more to it. But what.

When he stepped out the warp gate Izuku almost fell to his knees when he was relieved from the tension in the air. Shigaraki was waiting for him and as Izuku looked up he was bombarded by questions. He would've answered but he was too lost in thought. All he managed to do was laugh at his brother figure.

Izu made his way to the couch and told Tomura everything that happened. Except for their conversation about him betraying the other.

Before Tomura could go into their last saved game Kurogiri interrupted by laying Izu's favourite milkshake in front of him. Shigaraki had a look of realization and grabbed his own milkshake.

Turning to the other boy Shigaraki lifted up his glass and only when Kurogiri joined him did he start, " Cheers to Izu being ready to start his career as a vigilante."

They all clinked their milkshakes and two seconds later Izuku realised. "Wait... you mean I'm ready?" The two nodded and Shigaraki shared a rare smile. "Holy shit I'm ready!"

The other two were amused by the floof. He seemed too shocked to speak after his outburst. Finally after taking a sip of his milkshake to calm himself down did Izuku thank mamagiri , and then he flew upstairs.

Knocking on Dabi's door, Izuku stood bouncing on his toes in anticipation. When the door opened Izu started babbling incoherently to Dabi about what had happened, only to have the door slammed in his face and a raspy "go bother Toga."

Still excited Izuku hopped back downstairs and gulped down his milkshake. He k we that when it was done he would need to make his plan of action. But first he needed to go to the nearest corner store to get a new notebook and some pens.

The heroes wouldnt know what hit them. In Endeavour's case, literally

.
.
.

A/n: haven't updated in a bit but I'm bored again and for once I had a tiny bit of free time. The song above is one of my favorites at the moment so unless you're Ann listen to it. Ann I'm sorry but you'll compare it to your music. Dont argue I know you.

Thanks for reading my trash, I'm not gonna read through this part so like. Goodluck

With that being said
Bye~