CHAPTER 10

Totally.not.a.vigilante: soooo just for interests sake, how do you look after another person that you saved from their abusive father?

NezUwU: let me get this straight... you took -what I assume is a child- from their abusive household, and now you have them under your care and dont know what to do with them.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: theoretically, yes.

NezUwU: and how old is this child... theoretically?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: 15

NezUwU: ...

Totally.not.a.vigilante: ...

NezUwU: could this child, theoretically, be the son of Endeavour?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: ...yes

NezUwU: well I dont know what advise to give you, but if you had taken the child away from his father I would have to congratulate you because that child deserves a better home and life, and I would let said child attend UA free of charge and continue to tell Endeavour that we haven't found his son yet.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: that means alot to me, but seeing as this is only for my interest it isnt needed.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: what time does school start and finish? Oh and where could I pick up a school uniform from?

NezUwU: I will link the details below.

Izuku spun around from his computer, "Good news Sho, you can go to UA and you'll be safe from Endeavour!"

Shoto looked at Izu skeptically, "this includes the students and teachers and not just the principal?"

"Ahhh well I should probably ask about that..." rubbing his neck in embarrassment Izuku spun around again and got to typing. He and Nezu had talked alot since they started playing chess together. It had only been three days since they had exchanged usernames but they had played a total of nine games and Izuku had won three of them.

"Ok I've asked." He paused and turned to look at his friend, "Now back to yesterday's conversation." Yesterday Shoto had told Izuku that he wanted to become a vigilante as well. Izuku wasnt against it, he just didnt know if he could ask the league if he could get another suit for Sho, I cant, that's it, if the others knew he was Endeavour's son he'd be dead that minute. That leaves on option... Shoto was just opening his mouth to speak, probably becoming defensive but Izuku beat him to it. "We'll have to go to the underground to get you a suit and gear."

"W-whaaa? Wait you'll let me join you?" Did he seriously believe I wouldnt let him join me? It would be fucking awesome to have a partner when I went out, we'd be a great duo.

"Umm yeah? What kind of monster would I be if I said no? I'd be as bad as Allmight." Sho had heard about what the number one hero had said and done to Izuku and he had been appalled, as you should be if you heard that, it was safe to say that they both had the same view on how the hero society needed to be fixed now or it would crumble, if it did crumble would they make it anew or would something worse come from its ashes.

"K so we need to organize today's game plan. What do you want to do?"

Shoto shrugged, he obviously wasnt very used to having a choice in what to do.

"Oh Oh! Remember that cat cafe we saw yesterday? We should go there!"

"Izu... you only want to go there because you want to get a cat."