CHAPTER 12

"You idiot! What are you doing back here?" Izuku watched his friend from the corner of his eye as he smiled back at the person the underground liked to call 'life and death'.

"I have more business for you." The man in front of him smiled causing Shoto to gasp. Moving in front of his friend to keep him from screwing their little meeting up Izuku put on what Shigaraki called a 'business smile'.

"How about we head inside and talk business then." His crooked smile turned more professional. "What is it you need?" He started in and held the door open for the two boys. When Life and Death turned to close the door Izuku turned to Shoto and made a 'keep quiet and let me do the talking for now'.

They sat on opposite ends of the small desk in the shady workshop. Shoto was looking around discreetly in wonder and Izuku took to ignoring the machinery.

"I need a suit for my friend here." Shoto sat up straighter now that attention was finally brought onto him.

"Hm and I'm assuming that this is another new member? Usually the other members bring 'em in. No offense but I've never seen an outsider bring 'em in, no matter how close they are to the league."

"He's with me, not the league." Izuku kept himself from looking at his friend dont show you're concerned about him. That makes them think he's weak. That makes him more of a target. Dont show weakness. "Heres what we want incorporated in it. In addition to this I need my own gear renewed and upgraded." Izuku slid his notepad across the desk and smiled a toxicly sweet smile. "You can do this now, yes?"

The two laughed in amusement at their little joke, Shoto of course looked between the two baffled beyond comprehension.

"That Tomura boy's trouble. Always has been..." the older man looked off with a fond smile. "First time I saw him he was so small... and now he's turned into a" the man paused and pulled a disgusted face "teenager." The man got up and went to his work table. Shoto and Izuku watched in amusement and curiosity as the man started spewing nonsense about the teenage species.

"You know in my time, teenagers were so much more tame then this. Nowadays these horny, pimply puperty stricken teens run around blowing up mailboxes. Can you believe that! One day I was sitting on my porch and some pack of teenage she-bitches came around and ignited an explosion in my postbox. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! The disrespect!" Izuku and Shoto turned to look at each other, one in amusement and the other in confusion.

Oh... I didnt know he was watching us... Izu, Toga and another villain Ochako had gotten bored sitting in the bar while the other members were off on a mission... so they decided to have some fun. Which may or may not have involved explosives... and glowsticks... and a magician's hat. That was on the same day Tomura had taken Izuku to get fitted for his suit.

When Shigy and Izu had knocked on the door Izuku nearly fainted from fright. Life and Death had opened the door and his hand was severed off. when his arm pulled away his hand had stayed latched onto the handle and his wrist was severed in two .It was the most grotesque sight Izuku had ever seen... that was until he started his vigilantism.

He and Shigy had sat at the office desk and while his brother talked about what they wanted, Izu studied the man in front of him. His right half had the appearance of a rotting corpse, skin was dying and flaking of, it looked like he was a husk of himself. The otherside was completely different, he looked angelic on that side, youthful, strong and vibrant. That explains the title Life and Death.

"-You can do this now, yes?" Shigaraki smiled at the villain. His mouth twisted into that of a smile from horror movies.

"I'll only take about two hours. You can go now. Shoo, let me work."