CHAPTER 7

Shouting. That's all Izuku registered when he woke up the next morning. Izuku dragged himself downstairs and looked into the bar. Shigaraki was playing Mario kart...alone and Dabi, Toga and another dude were in the middle of a screaming match.

It's too early for their shit. Izu took a seat next to Shigaraki and smacked his head down onto the table. Well that shut them up. "milkshake?" It was too early to form complete sentences.

"Of course Izu, your favourite?" Kurogiri, Izuku had decided, was the nicest man alive. Even if he was a villain. Izu could tell he didnt want to hurt everyone. He followed orders, and even then he did it reluctantly.

"Hmmm." Izuku's answer was incomprehensible but mamagiri understood it. At least Izuku thought he did.

Lifting his head, the green floor let his eyes wander around the bar until they stopped on the stranger. Pro hero: hawks. How have none of the idiots killed him or kicked him out? OH SHIT IS DABI HOLDING HIS WAIST??? how did I not notice? Dabi and hawks have hickeys all up their necks. Wait so that's what that noise was last night? Ewww.

"Careful your booty call doesn't tell on your ass to the rest of the heroes." Izu smirked as the two's smiles dropped. "Oh was nobody supposed to know? Maybe you two shouldn't have come out until you knew there wouldnt be an analyst in the room."

Dabi glared at him and the chicken wing looked like a deer caught in the headlights, "you know what? Maybe I should be going now. For once Toga is right." The bird sprinted out the door and last minute he popped his head around it and shouted a cheery, "BYE!"

Kurogiri placed Izu's milkshake in front of him and the boy's undivided attention went to the caramel flavoured drink. He only looked up when a door slammed upstairs. Looks like Dabi's having a temper tantrum.

Yes Izuku was a shit stirrer. To the extreme sometimes. He would never admit to it but it was true, this was just proof that he was a bitch. And that one he knew was true.

"Someone's a little cranky." Shigaraki snorted at his comment and Kurogiri lifted a nonexistent eyebrow at him. After that they went on with their usual days. The only difference? Izuku was going to give his Endeavour file to the only detective he knew he could trust. Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi. Or as Izuku had nicknamed him, detective Tsalty.

That night Izu hopped onto the detective's windowsill and knocked on the glass with his brass knuckles. The detective was inside and was fast asleep. That was until a young vigilante clad in black pounded at the man's office window.

He woke up and looked to the glass, the only thing there was a memory stick taped to the inside of his window and a note stuck to the underside of the drive. Although he knew that he shouldn't, the detective grabbed the memory stick and note and after skimming through the letter? He plugged the stick into his computer. What could he say, curiosity really did kill the cat.

His screen lit up and one small file named, Send This Bitch To Azkaban. That was all the detective needed to get to work.

A vigilante sat in the tree outside the detective's window, he was watching what the man would do with his information. When he was certain that the detective was doing the right thing, the vigilante jumped down and attempted to somewhat parkour his way back to the LOV base.

---------‐------------------‐----------

Shigaraki had sat Izu down the next morning and told him to wait for Kurogiri to join them. This is suspicious.

When the man entered he immediately started, "Izuku, we have decided that you're ready to go to your own base and finally pursue your career on your own." Wha- no way this was true, he was ready? " you took a big step yesterday when you went to the detective and you did it on your own, without our guidance. You are ready to move out." Why is mamagiri being so formal lol. I DID NOT JUST SAY LOL IN MY THOUGHTS.