CHAPTER 22

"The police and heroes on the case have informed us that an anonymous person had given them footage and documents showcasing the number two hero's crimes.

The evidence has not yet been released to the public and it is said that not all can be released as it is too graphic for the public's viewing.

Next we will be interviewing Detective Naomasa who has been allegedly working to help build the case."

"HELP?!" Izuku sprung up. "That's bullshit! He did nothing but sit back while we did all the work!" The boy sat back down huffing. "Anonymous person my ass. He just doesnt want to admit that two vigilantes did all his work."

Izuku looked up at the sudden static of the TV being switched off. Tomura stood holding the remote while glaring at him.

"What's up crusty?" Izuku smiled at the older boy but it didnt reach his furious eyes.

Tomura pointedly looked at Shoto, signaling something. Looking over, Izuku sighed at the frozen boy. He sat with his mouth gaping at the TV.

"Hey Sho I know this is probably a lot for you right now-" Izuku tried to comfort his friend, instead he flinched out of his chair while his partner raged.

"WHAT FUCKING ASSHOLES! WE WERE THE ONES WHO PUT OUR ASSES ON THE LINE FOR HIS DOWNFALL. NOT THEM! GIVE US SOME FUCKING CREDIT! NEW HEADLINE: MOON AND STAR-FUCKING-ASTROID-GLITTER-SHIT REVEAL SHOCKING INFORMATION ON ENDEWHORE!"

Izuku's head hit the floor with a resounding boom, but he wasnt bothered when all of his attention was aimed at keeping himself from laughing at his friend. He failed, very spectacularly, recieving a heated glare from Shoto.

"And?" Shoto most definitely was not happy.

"Its- I- Star-fucking-astroid-glitter-shit!" And the boy turned into another round of cackling laughter.

"Glitter shit?" "Asteroids?" Much to Izuku's dismay, dumb and dumber had come down to see what all the noise was about.

"YOU!" Shoto whipped towards the two villains and pointed a shakey finger at them. "Word association: moon!" Shoto walked towards them while snapping his fingers.

"U-um- sun?" Thing one sent a sidelong glance at thing two, maybe he wanted to convey some sort of message? Izuku wasnt sure, but he was sure that his partner didnt recieved it.

"Fire?"

Shoto froze causing the two before him to go rigid. Turning, the vigilante stared into Izuku's eyes, or more like through them. So um, Sho if you're reading my thoughts or looking into my soul with that stare, I just want to say that it wasnt me who ate your kitkat the other day.

"Izu..." the room went silent, "I think I've got it." The boy blinked to focus again and shot his partner a small smile.

Fucking bipolar I swear. "What have you got Shoto dearest?"

"My name..." u-huh

"You're gonna need to elaborate."

"Fire. My name should be fire." Oh that's even worse than moon, no it's worse than stars. Even twinkle is better!

"That's great!" And like the true friend he was, Izuku supported his friend through this step past his trauma. "But might I suggest mulling it over?" Well, he didnt say he was going to be too supportive.

"I think it's a great choice, right Liam?"

"Yes, completely correct Finn." And there the two went again.

A glare from Izuku sent the two boys scrambling back upstairs. Fortunately for everyone's sanity, Kurogiri placed another milkshake in front of the green vigilante to keep his attention from Shoto's choice in name.

Next thing everyone knew, Tomura had his glass raised, "To Moon and Fire for the downfall of Endeavour!"

"To Moon and Fire!"

It was safe to say that they all returned to their beds a little bit past tipsy the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Totally.not.a.vigilante: humour me detective, I'm curious

Tsalty: ahhh so no funny nicknames now?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: is there a reason that you gave yourself all the credit?

Tsalty: and here I thought you weren't in it for the fame.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: oh that's not it at all. You see, my partner was very upset about how the public was lead to believe that it was you who built and sent in the Endeavour case. Rather odd isnt it?

Tsalty: the public wont trust that the evidence is real if they knew it was sent in by a vigila-

Totally.not.a.vigilante: no the public wouldnt trust you because we were more efficient.

Tsalty: that's not tru-

Totally.not.a.vigilante: have a nice day detective, say hi to Erasurehead for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~UvU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Totally.not.a.vigilante: checkmate

NezUwU: that wasnt as fast as usual, is everything all right?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: unfortunately I dont have the energy to make any hangover meals.

NezUwU: was there perhaps a special occasion?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: but of course there was! The arrest and future trial of Endeavour is of course a most worthy reason for celebration, is it not?

NezUwU: I cannot choose a side but if he were proven guilty, I would agree with you.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: I enjoyed the game but I gotta go. Bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\°•°/~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah Shouta, thank you for coming. Tea?"

Declining the offer, the underground hero took a seat. "You called?" He had to hide a grimace as the rodents lips quirked into a smile.

"Straight to the point as usual! I believe that we should check to see if the vigilantes were at any of our local bars last night, heavy drinking I believe and celebrating."

Shouta sighed for what seemed like the fiftieth time that morning. His coffee machine had broken which meant he was a few cups behind that day. "I'll get someone on it."

Without waiting for a dismissal, the tired man slouched his way out of the principal's door and fell in an ungraceful heap onto he sleeping back. Soon he was inching his way slowly to the staff room. Or more precisely, the staff room coffee machine, the love of his life.

Another thing I need to deal with, maybe I should just call the detective and have him sort it out. No, after basically telling the whole of Japan the he was the one who compiled the case, he would be stooping too low to be able to catch the vigilantes if he called the detective after that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: I'm dying, leave me alone, I need sleep, and warmth and more primogems in genshin.

Anygay

Byeee~~