CHAPTER 15

Izuku and Shoto hadnt gone on patrol since the day they got their suits... and it had been a week. Instead of patrolling they would 'sneak' into UA and use ground beta as a training ground. It wasnt Izuku's idea, the night the two got their suites fixed and made NezUwU sent Izuku a message. A very odd one.

NezUwU: I have an idea!

Totally.not.a.vigilante: and why are you sharing this idea with...me?

NezUwU: it's for you and your dual haired friend!

BurningIce: I dont mean to interrupt but my hair's white now.

NezUwU: my bad. But back to business.

Totally.not.a.vigilante: business?

NezUwU: I want you to meet with Erasurehead and I.

BurningIce: no

"SHOTO! This is the principal of UA... the school where you're going to! You cant just say 'no'!" Izuku glared at the boy from across the room. If looks could kill he'd be six feet under.

"It could be a trap."

"Wha-"

"And Erasurehead knows who we both are. Who's to say he doesnt know you don have a quirk? And what if there's more heroes there? What then? Let them capture us. No chance in hell."

"...fine, I'll go about this carefully."

"Izu that's not what I meant-"

Totally.not.a.vigilante: what's in it for us?

NezUwU: whatever you want that I can obtain!

Totally.not.a.vigilante: access to one of your artificial cities.

BurningIce: and a coffee machine.

NezUwU: done! Now onto the-

Totally.not.a.vigilante: we're free tomorrow at 6:30 am

NezUwU:alright in my office 6:30 and I'll have a coffee machine ready for you.

"You see Sho it wasnt that hard."

"You didnt get any assurances that there wouldnt be a capture attempt."

"We have a 'call mamagiri' button, we got everything covered. And if not then we'll have to blow the place up." Izuku's smile was too innocent for the words trailing out of his mouth.

"You cant blow up a school!" If only he knew that we could. We could do it so easily. Izuku hummed in disagreement, although Shoto could barely here it he was still unimpressed by the mumbled 'what's so different about the time I blew up that yakuzu dude from blowing up a school?'

After talking over their plan for the next morning the two suited up... damn they looked great. Their suites matched each other, they had the same protective gear, same style, same deep black coloured and the same masked that they had drawn up over their noses.

With a quick scan of the trash line they sprinted to the nearest building and scaled it. We're like fucking ballet dancers with our grace and skill at this. Izuku gave tips to Shoto every now and then but in the end he realised it was pointless, hes never jumped across one roof to another, hes never hopped wall to wall to scale a building. He wont learn unless it's from experience. I cant take him to the league to train him like they did me because hes my partner.

Now Izuku was left to do what he thought was the easiest way to train Shoto... throw him in the deep end and hope he doesnt drown.

The first crime the two stumbled across Izuku made Shoto handle it. To say Izuku was amused was the understatement of the century. Shoto walked onto the crime scene slowly, nervously. And he shouted to them, "StOp NOw!" Izuku nearly blew his cover from how loud his laugh became. His voice cracked. It literally cracked and hes talking to criminals.

Izuku jumped to step in but Shoto did the unexpected, he encapsulated them in his ice. Ok this isnt that bad. He can be an ice demon for his cover. If someone finds out hes a Todoroki from his quirk I'm scared for our safety.

Heading to the thugs when his friend sent a hesitantly glance his way Izuku struck their necks, leaving them to fall unconscious. Ouch. "That was good. But next time dont announce your presence. That'll get rid of the element of surprise. Remember we arent heroes garnering the attention of the crowd to watch our takedown."

"Yeah ok, I'll remember that next time." Shoto melted his ice and helped Izuku ziptie the criminals hands together. Shoto phoned the police on one of the thugs phones and they waited on the roof to make sure the police actually came to collect the thugs.

Twenty minutes later the police still hadnt shown up and both vigilantes were fed up. The thugs were only going to stay unconcious for a few more minutes and if the police didnt show up they would have to take them to the station themselves... or- Izuku once again hopped off the roof and snagged a phone. He dialed the number of his favourite detective to give him shit for not coming sooner. A few seconds went by until, "Detecti-"

"OI! Why isnt anybody here? I called your station and nobody has come to get the criminals. Does nobody care about them anymore? Have you given up on your case? Because right in front of me are two idiots with Overhaul's signet branded on their forearms." Ok I didnt mean to rant. But it seems I caught his attention.

"Where are you?"

"Maybe you should check your call log."

"That-"

"Bye Tsalty I'll see ya around." With that Izuku hung up. He could admit he did get a little too confrontational but could you blame him? He and his partner waited a whole twenty minutes and nobody came around to get the criminals.

Hopping back up the roof Izuku took a step back when he saw what was happening. "I'm here to talk."

"Sure you are Erasurehead, you're here to talk just as much as we're here to fly a fucking kite." Izu looked intensely at the underground hero, he could tell he and Shoto had been waiting for him for some time now. It's not my fault the phonecall took so long, well longer than it should've.

"What do you want." Shoto had that air of confidence when he spoke just like in the underground, I taught him so well.

"I have plans to rescue a child." That's not what I expected. This child... what does he want from them. What's their gender... what's their quirk. I need their age. He said rescue. So they're being held captive?

"From who?"

Erasure's attention went back to Izuku, "I cant tell you that, unless you agreed to help me do it."

"Woah woah woah, you think we're going to help you?" Izuku laughed and Shoto looked slightly shocked.

"We need to know who we're rescuing the child from first and then we'll decide if we help you or not." Shoto finally added his part. And Izulu must admit he was more wary of the situation that he himself was.

"I need to rescue a little girl from a group called the league of villains." Izuku's heart dropped until he realised something that made him laugh.

"You- you really think that anybody in the L.O.V would harm the child." Izuku paused to wipe the tears from his eyes and he calmed his laughter. "Did you not stop to think Erasure, that they were the ones who saved her?" Erasurehead gawked at the two vigilantes as they both turned into fists of laughter. Izuku had told Shoto all about the league and now the boy trusted them as much as Izu did.

"I for one, wont help you steal the child from the people she trusts."

With that the two boys left Erasurehead on the rooftop to contemplate what on FUCKING EARTH just happened.

.
.
.
.
.

A/n: I dont even know what I'm writing anymore. I start a chapter and only once I've written 1000 words do I realise I didnt move any closer to the big plot I imagined.

Thanks for reading my trash but I do advise that you... dont.

Anygay...
Bye~~