CHAPTER 13

Shoto and Izuku went to the cafe/coffee shop that Izuku was making a fuss about.

To say that Sho was surprised by it was an understatement. It was beautiful, the walls were illustrated with crystalline spires between forests and dazzling mushrooms. The tables were made from dark polished wood with soft cushioned chairs.

He was dragged out of his daze by the infamous green floof. He was dragged to the closest table and not even two seconds later there was a menu being shoved into his hands that's a bit harsh.

Izuku got a crap ton of coffee. Expected. And he and Shoto sat discussing their kitten. Apparantly Izuku didnt see the humor in Shoto calling the cat Shitten. When really all the thing did was Shit and sleep. He thought he was being quite smart. Izuku didnt obviously. As much as Shoto loved the edition to their twisted family the idiot really did cause chaos, Shi often found himself waking up with 'Izuku! Your cat's stuck in the bed frame again!' Which the other would reply, 'since when was it my cat?'

"We need a new toaster... fucking brat tried to eat it again."

"Izuku, the cat wouldnt be able to chew through the toaster cord."

"..."

"What?"

"Well I thought I'd move the cord out the way so that he couldn't hurt himself... and well... you see, I kinda put it ontop of the toaster and when I made my toast... well I didnt move the cable..."

"And?"

"Well the plastic around the cable melted and then the toaster kind of blew up?"

"You blew up our toaster."

"...yes?"

"Izuku you idiot! You absolute blimming idiot... how? How does one accidentally blow up a toaster?"

Laughing awkwardly Izu decided to chug the rest of his coffee. They left the shop and Shoto passed his takeaway cup between his hands to keep from burning himself... more.

Once they were back in the workshop Shoto had finished his drink and had shoved his crumpled cup in his pocket.

"Welcome back! Wanna tell me why you're both so beat up?"

"Umm well you see-"

"And why does that concern you?" Shoto interrupted. He used the same monotone voice he would when near his family. Most thought it was unnerving, it would probably help him when he went with Izuku on patrol.

Fortunately for Shoto, although he didnt know any better, Life and Death didnt take offense. And he laughed instead. What's so funny? Honestly is he crazy, not my first time dealing with the mentally unstable. I definitely dont want to though...

After calming down the man turned and pulled up their two suits. They both very clearly matched each other. Shoto looked in awe at the protective gear and weaponry equipped to his new suit. It was perfect. It's so fucking cool!

"Put it on the league's tab." I'm starting to think that this league that Izu talks about isnt something I should ask about.

Izuku turned around flawlessly and headed for the door. Shoto hesitated a minute and froze when he locked eyes with death itself...or eye. The man's hair was covering his more alive eye. "I'll have the old weaponry delivered to the usual spot." Oh shit he's talking to me. I should've just walked with Izuku as soon as he turned around.

"Alright." Awwww man that was smooth. Well done Shoto you did it.

Shoto followed Izuku out the door and huffed a sigh of relieve when the door had closed. Why is Izu laughing? Is he laughing at me?

"What?"

"Hmm, oh nothing." He looked away and covered his mouth to smother his giggles.

"No seriously, what's so funny?" Shoto was sure he was missing something. The other boy laughed harder, I'm so sure he's laughing at me.

" 'alright' " Izuku mocked Shoto's monotone voice. Um rude.

"What was wrong with that? Was I supposed to say something else. Did I offend him?" Izuku of course burst into more laughter like the little shit he was.

"You did-" Izu giggled. Then giggled harder. Bitch. "You did nothing wrong Sho. It was just funny."

Humming Shoto walked silently beside Izuku. What was funny about it though?  Shoto walked in thought until they passed an interesting stall. There he saw it. A Nintendo 3ds and two games. I need that. Shoto strayed towards the stall and checked the games and console over. Good condition.

Izuku was suddenly beside him and he lent over to whisper in Shoto's ear. "You chat up the merchant, I'm gonna swipe the games and shit."

"What? IZUKU?" The other boy had turned around pretended to browse. Shoto looked to see the merchant watching him. Shoto glanced down sheepishly then back up. "So I have a stupid question..." after getting an amused nod to continue Shoto started, "are you fine with that guy stealing your gameboy?"

"Oh- wait... WHERE IS HE?" the poor merchant panicked. Now I feel bad about this distraction tactic.

"He went down that alley." Shoto pointed away from Izuku and down to his left.

"SHIT! ROBBERY!" Thugs all around the place ran towards the alleyway the merchant pointed to. Uuum what the actual fuck is happening?

In the chaos Izuku had nicked the stuff and walked off sly little idiot. What if he got caught. Now Shoto was left to console a sad merchant. And he was very unsure on how to go about it. "There there. I'm sure they'll realise they were wrong and will return it. I think..."

"Thank you for telling me. Here have this on me. I saw you looking at those other DS games, I have this Super Mario game that you can have... and on me. Thank you young man." Oh no I just fooled him and took a game he offered me... and we stole more of his stuff.

"Thanks?" The merchant let Shoto leave  thank the gods. Now all Shoto had to do was locate Izuku.

Walking off Shoto mumbled a quick ,"hopefully this'll be easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was not easy. Shoto was now lost and had no idea what part of town he was in.

This cant be the bad part. Please dont be the bad area. Oh shit is that who I think it is....

.
.
.
.
.

A/n: yeah this chapters shorter than usual... and worse than usual. Anygayyyyy let's talk about the ds... I thought I'd add it in because I just let my little cousin play pokemon on my DS and I think he's hooked.

I'm starting him on the journey to nerd hood I'm proud of him.

Well gtg
~bye