CHAPTER 8

"NO! Dont, dont do it, I beg!" She had her hand held out, poised to defend herself. "I'll give you anything, I- I'll do anything." She rose up-

"Izu this movie is shit." Shigaraki turned to the young vigilante in horror, "I mean why would she submit herself to him, he's not even in a villain suit."

"Shhhhhh- just shut up, it gets good." Izuku picked up watching the movie, his new favourite, he snuck into the movie theater near where he used to live to see it, now he's in love with the film.

In the end the woman fell in love with the villain... Tomura ended up hating the movie. Izuku knew he had bad taste in films but this just solidified it.

"One hour Izu. One hour of my life wasted on your terrible choice in movies."

"What are you talking about? It was great, I was in a trance the whole time." Shigy grumbled some more... a lot more. "I guess your so called 'great taste' didnt surpass video games."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY YOU FUCKING TWINK?!"

Kurogiri walked in to see the two boys in a very compromising position. Tomura had Izuku pinned to the floor with his hand wrapped around his neck, pinky raised, and the two boy's faces were inches apart. It wasn't until he heard the threats spill from the older's mouth that he realised that he didnt have to have 'the talk'... again.

Mamagiri cleared his throat trying to get the two's attention, when it didnt work he decided to lead with what promised a response. "Izuku, I believe it is time for you to be off on patrol. I have ma-"

He was cut off by the green bean bounding to dig in his old Allmight themed bag... only to realise his suit and gear wasn't in there, turning he began frantically starting in every direction until landing on the one and only, "kurogiri, I-"

"As i was saying, i made some adjustments to your suit and gear to keep you better protected. And I have added a call button that will alert me when you press it, this button is only to be used in emergencies, I will come immediately to extract you from the situation."

A green blur went barreling into Kurogiri, clinging to him in a happy crying mess. "I-I, thank you, oh my god thank you so much, it means so much to me, this is so great it will help so much, you dont know how much I appreciate it, thank you, thank y-"

"Izu, you have patrol." Ah shit yeah I was rambling again. Sprinting to get changed Izuku almost fell face first in his haste.

Five minutes later the vigilante ran through the bar, giving a fast paced "bye" he left the rooms occupants to sit in amusement.

Jumping, roof to roof, that was all he did for thirty minutes, he was bored out of his mind. Now I know how Shigy felt watching that movie. Izuku decided to take a break on the next roof. He sat down and took his phone out, when his music was playing he fell on his back and quietly sang along.

"Do you need, do you need someone? Are you scared for what's to come?" Izuku took a deep breath, this song always reminded him of his mother and how she would hurt him.

"If you leave then who will the next one be? Will they do the same or will they let you see?" He paused as tears gathered in his eyes damnit I dont need to get emotional on patrol. "That you dont have to hurt, you dont have to hurt anymore. With a little time, take a look and find what you're searching for."

His eyes were closed but he could sense a presence nearby, deciding that if they were going to try something they would've done it by now, he carried on singing, and crying. "You are broken on the floor, and you're crying, crying. She has done this all before, but you're lying, LYING." There was no doubting that Izuku was referring to his mother. He seemed to sing his sorrows away, it was something he did in private. Now apparantly there was someone watching.

"TO YOURSELF THAT SHE'LL FIND HELP, THAT SHE WILL CHANGE TO SOMEONE ELSE. but you're broken on the floor, still asking her for more..." izuku turned around and faced his audience then, they had gotten closer on the last line he sang and he wanted them to know not to step forward... until he saw who it was and his words died in his mouth.

"Heya Erasurehead, nice to see you on this clearly very emotional patrol. How can I help ya?" Thank the gods Kurogiri installed a voice changer, I dont know if erasure would take kindly to knowing that I sound the same age as his students. Well soon to be students. The exam is in three days if i remember correctly... oh shit kachan will be there, I should go watch.

"Im on your case now. Thanks to you I have to stay up longer to work on finding the detectives mysterious letter gifting vigilante." That was blunt and straight to the point.

"Ummm ok well... you found me? Anyway I'm running late to feed the strays so I gotta go." Running to leap over the roof he almost made it... that is until Erasurehead's scarf wrapped around his middle.

"Look man, theres this really grumpy tabby cat on the streets near where I live, if I dont feed him in the next half hour he will come for me." Izuku shuddered at the thought of the junk yard's resident tabby when he didnt get food.

"I just want t- WAIT!" Izuku had slipped his dagger through Erasure's scarf and made a break for it. Twisting and turning down alleyways with his favourite underground pro hero hot on his tail. What a great way to spend the evening.

Soon Izu had lost him, by jumping into the sewers. His only problem with his 'genius escape' was now he was lost in the sewer system. Well fucking done Izuku, you really had to jump into literal shit. Didnt you. After walking around for several minutes Izuku concluded that he was completely lost. And he didnt know which way he came from.

Pressing his 'call mamagiri' button Izuku decided this was an emergency. He was covered in and smelt like shit. He was lost and his torch battery was low.

Falling into the bar in a puddle of dirty, gagworthy water was fun. The whole league running out of the room because of the smell was even funner. But that didnt stop Izuku from looking, feeling and smelling like shit. After a long shower at the LOV Izu went home and got some well deserved sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're saying you think he's depressed or abused."

"Maybe both." After a blank look from the detective Erasurehead went on, "it's just an assumption based on the music he listened to, and cried to. He changed the lyrics to fit a specific person and sobbed during the chorus."

"Yeah ok, I'll make a note of that, it might be a driving factor to why he turned to vigilantism."

"Yeah ok I'm gonna go then, I have an insomniac son to take care of." Damn problem child has probably already finished the coffee.

"Bye Aizawa, make sure to get some rest, it's a hard case." All the detective got was a grunt in response.

.
.
.
.

A/n: yeah ok the song I used was Isak Danielson's broken. I was listening to the song and decided to incorporate it. Check it out it's good. alsooooo I need a name for this tabby cat. I cant keep calling it 'tabby cat'

Anygay I'm still super busy with life, you know, school, therapy, sport.

So until I have more free time
Byeee~