CHAPTER 20

"Fuck- god, shit-" Torracat wasn't fairing to well in being gentle. All Shoto wanted was to catch a Mareep. And all Torracat wanted was to kill it in one hit.

Izuku and Shoto sat in their favourite cafe, Shoto had thought that if Izuku was in a different environment he would loose some tension. He was wrong, devastatingly so. Izuku was hunched over his laptop, fingers flying, he was on his sixth coffee refill.

It had been two days since infiltrating the Todoroki mansion and Izuku hadnt slept or eaten a proper meal since receiving the stolen files and footage. Sho didnt blame him, but he was concerned for his friends health. But looking at his partner's eyebags and pale face, Shoto wanted to slam the boy's laptop shut. He didnt. Instead he had out his 3DS and tried not to look at his friend incase he did something that he would regret.

"YESSSS~" The Todoroki boy flinched when his friends hands slammed onto the table in triumph. "SHO! Guess what?"

"The author finally updated after a month of silence?" Sarcasm basically dripped from Shoto's tongue.

"Ye- What? No, what are you on about?" Izuku's eyebrows drew down and he peered at his friend skeptically. "Um, Sho... are- are you okay?"

Shoto held his friends stare uncomfortably, but he didnt let it show. "Anygayyy~ I built the case! I just have to send it in!"

I'm too tired to deal with his energy right now. "That's great... but you need to sleep."

"Why? I feel fine, plus I've had a bunch of coffee today."

Sighing Shoto stood his ground. "Coffee isnt the same as sleep. No dont argue. You need sleep, S.L.E.E.P." he could hear his voice turn less monotone and he drawled out the word.

Izuku, being the stubborn idiot he was, reached for Sho's coffee. His arm was slapped away though, much to the green haired boy's dissapointment.

"Ok ok fine, fine. I'll go sleep." Shoto didnt drop his gaze at his friend, instead deciding on deepening it. "I promise!" When Shoto did nothing to stop, his friend knew what he had to do. Izuku placed a hand over his heart, "I swear on my good coffee at home that I will sleep."

Nodding, seemingly satisfied, Shoto turned and strutted out of the cafe, leaving Izuku to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouta Aizawa felt as though a puzzle piece was clicked into place. Although he couldn't see the whole picture yet, the puzzle was taking shape, pieces were shifting and turning into place.

Shouta's only problem, was that he didnt know what the puzzle was for. It was the two teenagers, that much he could make out. But everything else was foggy.

He sat at the back corner of the cafe, his black coffee in one hand and his case file in the other. He hadnt opened the file yet having favored watching the two teens. The were happy. Mostly. The greenette looked stressed and it was obvious that his friend, who Shouta was sure was Todoroki Shoto, was affected by his friends mood. The boy took on a caring roll while his friend was in his mood, buried in his computer. The boy would constantly check his friend and would scowl at every new cup of coffee.

After the two exited, Shouta was left lost in thought. Case for what, what are they doing. No more importantly, what are they aiming to achieve and how will it affect everyone else. For them to stress over their so called 'case' for as long as Aizawa though they had, it had to be important.

Opening his file, Shouta let out a long suffering sigh.

Vigilante: moon

Name: N/A

Age: 20-40

Quirk: quirkless

Blah blah blah...

It was all useless. They knew nothing of the vigilante and even less of his partner. The duo had managed to stay hidden for ages. The police were at a loss and Shouta knew that more than one hero was close to quitting the case.

Aizawa found himself feeling bad for the two, what lead them to vigilantism instead of becoming heroes.

Wait... what if they were heroes, maybe they were retired heroes. Were they forced to resign? Although there was no evidence to support his theory, it was great to look into, although Aizawa doubted that there were any quirkless heroes.

Suddenly, the underground hero found himself with too much work to do and a lot less sleep than usual. Damn vigilantes are the reason I dont sleep enough. Aizawa didnt mean it, but he found satisfaction in placing a sarcastic blame on someone else. Besides, it wasnt like Shouta was the one who actively sought out more work to help the two vigilantes. Not at all, he would never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Totally.not.a.vigilante: I'm definitely not messaging you as a way to procrastinate.

NezUwU: what do you need to do?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: sleep

NezUwU: its midday why do you need to sleep?

Totally.not.a.vigilante: bc I haven't slept in a while...

NezUwU: how long is a while

Totally.not.a.vigilante: two, maybe three days?

NezUwU: ...

Totally.not.a.vigilante: ...

NezUwU: I might not be surprised. But I AM disappointed

Totally.not.a.vigilante: awww no dont be like that T^T

NezUwU: go to sleep

Totally.not.a.vigilante: in a minute

NezUwU: now

Totally.not.a.vigilante: God, ok fine. The two of you need to stop ganging up on me.

Totally.not.a.vigilante is offline.

NezUwU: goodnight.

Izuku flopped onto his bed with a sad huff. Dust puffed from the mattress and Izuku cried out. I thought I cleaned yesterday. The dust settled and Izu, being the optimist he is settled into the blanket. Rather sleep than clean.

Letting sleep slowly creep up on him, Izuku shifted until he could get comfortable, it wasnt working.

Shrieking he shot up, Izu grabbed hold of the object that had thanked him on the head. A gamers magazine thing, Izuku didnt know what it was and what it was about, but he knew who it belonged to.

"SHOTO! WHY'D YOU HIT ME!?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were a rat with how much noise you made when you moved around. I must've been mistaken."

For someone who wanted me to sleep so badly, he realllyy doesnt act it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: heyyyyy~ been a while... hahaha *nervously shuffles*

Anyway, this is like a catching up where we at kinda thing.

Plus I would like to make it known that i made a mistake that I'm not going to go back and fix, I forgot to mention that Dabi is polyamorous. Oops. I only realised when somebody commented about how they thought it was Dabi and Tomura.

Anygay~
Byeeeeeee~