24 ~ Euphoria and Eavesdropping

Adelaide

      Jonathan's hand slides back around from my ass and grips my hip, pulling our pelvis's apart. I whimper from the loss of contact. He detaches our lips and glares down at me.

"Stop provoking me Adelaide. We're at school."

I struggle to calm my breathing. I roll my eyes at him and look around dramatically.

"Isn't it kind of late to use that as an excuse," I puff out, trying to connect our hips again. Why is he so unnecessarily strong?

He doesn't let up so I grunt, "If someone were to come in, the library doors are loud enough for a warning."

He blows a breath through his nose, "I'm really trying here Adelaide. You grinding against me isn't helping."

The huskiness in his voice resonates in my ears causing my fingers to lightly tug on his hair at the base of his head. This makes him groan and loosen his grip on my hip.

A thrill rushes through me and I slam myself back onto his hard stiffness. A silent moan rushes out of his mouth. He grips my hips with both hands and rolls his hips against mine.

A shaky breath gets inhaled into my lungs, I breathe out on a moan, "I'm not trying to help you Miller."

His dazed eyes focus on mine as I speak, "Stop holding back, you're driving me crazy." I say this slowly and quietly while looking into his eyes so he knows how serious I am.

A lusty smile twitches onto Jonathan's expression, "I like you like this." His mouth descends to my ear, "So honest and erotic."

My eyes flutter closed, my throbbing heat grinding into his again. "I wasn't like this before."

He hums and mimics my hips movement, "Before what?"

My head falls back, bumping the shelf behind me. The friction we are creating is rubbing me in such a perfect way that makes me shudder. Our uniform for girls is a skirt, so when it starts to get colder we just put thermal leggings underneath. They are thin enough that I can feel the seam of his pants that is covering his hot erection. It presses over my clit with every roll of his hips.

I somehow manage to remember his question through the thick euphoria muddling my thoughts. "Before you." I gasp again as he lifts me, my legs wrapping around his waist. "Before I met you, I never wanted to be touched so badly."

He turns and walks over to a table in front of a window. The windows have a foggy film over it to keep out distractions for studying students.

With every step he takes he rubs into me. I try to clench my thighs to ease the ache but that just caused my legs to go tighter around his waist.

He leans and sits me onto the table. I unwrap my arms around his neck and move them behind me to prop myself up.

Jonathan's hands slide down my thighs, a gentle smile on his lips, "You like when I touch you?"

I nod my head frantically, "Mhmm."

His large hands rub slowly up and down my thighs, "Does it feel good when I kiss you?"