02 ~ Banging and Band-aids

Jonathan

    No way in hell am I letting Nick use my car. He called me 10 minutes ago saying he was on his way to pick up my keys because he needs to pick up the girls we met at the gym. He's taking them to some club. Turns out they were bluffing when they said both of us or neither. Shocker.

BANG BANG BANG

"Open this door Jonathan effin Miller, it's an emergency!" Nick practically announces to the whole complex. Emergency my ass.

"I'm not letting you step one foot inside this house young man until you lose the attitude," I sass out, chuckling at my best impersonation of Nick's mom.

"Stop fucking around Johnny and open the damn door, I got girls waitin," Nick screeches still kicking and pounding on my poor innocent door.

I sit back trying to focus on my show but can't because Nick won't let up. I guess he is more sexually frustrated than usual.

"Chill man, you're gonna break my door!" I yell, going to open the door, already exhausted from his immaturity.

I stop when my hand grabs the doorknob. "If I agree to lend you my car, you will not fuck anyone or anything in it or on it, or so help me gods I will kill you."

"Okay, okay, I promise you buzzkill," Nick sighs, finally ending his attack on my door.

I hesitantly open the door, laughing when I see Nick all red faced and sweaty. He probably ran here, damn he's desperate. And broke.

I freeze midway when I see a particular blonde standing behind Nick. Smirking.

I lean to the side to see her better without Nick's fat head blocking my view. "Is there a problem?" I ask blankly.

Adelaide giggles and crosses her arms over her chest awkwardly leaning on the hallway wall. "No, not at all, just enjoying the show. Jonathan." Emphasizing my name, she raises her eyebrows in challenge.

"Am I supposed to applaud you for figuring out my name? I'm pretty sure everyone in Black Valley knows thanks to this shithead," I muse whilst smacking Nick on the back of the head. He cradles his head grumbling about how I'm a bully and other childlike insults.

"Not everyone, I heard Gale on third is deaf," Adelaide states matter-of-factly.

"I was being sarcastic," I raise my eyebrow, assuming it was obvious.

"Are you guys flirting? It looks like you're flirting. Hey, nice to meet ya. Name's Nick," Nick introduces, extending his hand towards Adelaide.

Adelaide's face turns bright pink as she fumbles with a reply. "N-no we aren't f-flirting! I wasn't flirting, were you flirting?" she stutters, trying to direct Nick's attention towards me.

She's blushing again. Fuck that's adorable. "No, actually, I think you were," I cross my arms and put her on the spot.

She begins to start denying my accusation when Nick interrupts, "Bro, c'mon I really need the car, I'm already late. Your flirting or not flirting can wait till i'm gone." He's such a whiner. I turn inside and grab my keys, throwing them at his chest. He mutters a 'thanks' and darts off towards the stairs.