46 ~ Irresistible and Insatiable

Sorry for the late update! Some unavoidable irl shit happened :(
you understand ;) lmao
Enjoy!

Jonathan

     After the words leave my lips my stomach starts to roll with expectation.

Adelaide makes me insatiable. I yearn, I crave, I have an aching need for her.

Her delicate jaw is resting in my grasp, her perfect lips are parted. Just as a drop of water slips over the peak of her upper lip, her tongue catches it before it falls.

A hiss escapes my teeth as I suck in a breath. She has no idea of of her effortless sex appeal. Which makes her even more irresistible.

I feel like a fourteen year old again with the way I get hard so quickly. I shift my stance, the wet material of my uniform pants getting tighter by the second.

"Y-You need me?" her verdurous eyes flick between mine as if she'll find the answer in them. "What do you mean?"

I love her reactions when I tease, so I'll do just that. But first I need to take these pants off. I hold up a finger, "Just a second." Her brows pull together in confusion but shoot up when I unbutton my pants and start to slide them down my legs. Once the fabric hits the floor with a wet thud I kick them away, my eyes never straying from Adelaide's. As I did this her cheeks grew more and more flushed.

I straighten to my full height, feeling comfortable now that the confining clothes are off. My skin is still damp to the touch, my hair dripping and my waves curly. I smirk when Adelaide's eyes wander down my body but quickly shoot back up to my face. You and me both baby.

"Ah. Right," I bend at the waist, leveling my face with hers, "-needing you? This is what I meant."

I slam my lips to hers, placing a hand behind her head to protect it from hitting the wall behind. At the touch if her lips on mine she melted. Her body began to heat with arousal, my hand pressing to her lower back could feel this phenomenon. She presses her hips forward, craving contact without help from me.

Her lips opened to invite me in quickly, like they knew the elation of entwining tongues.

Like the utterly in love man I am, I'm salivating at the taste of her. I tilt her head in my hand, delving in for the sweet ambrosia of her mouth. A deep appreciative mewl vibrates on her tongue, the sound shooting straight to my cock.

For the split second we part to breathe, I mutter quickly, "Lift your leg." I bend to cradle the back of her knee in one hand, her fallowing my direction so I can hook it on my hip. I do the same to her other knee, hoisting her up to wrap her legs around my waist.

She lets out a surprised squeak when I straighten, looking down she whispers, "Y-You're tall."

I chuckle, turning to walk to the bed, kicking our clothes from my path. Adelaide's small breasts pillow provocatively to my chest, her soft nipples peeking out from her bra. I grunt at the sight and I flex my hands. The soft feel of her thighs mould to my hands like it was made for me.

Before we reach the bed she continues the kiss. She licks the seam of my lips and I open, willing to give all she want to take. She copies my technique, but discovers something I forgot about. I flinch away from the kiss, Adelaide disconnecting to look at me with worry.