Chapter 13~

Chapter 13~

Sabrina’s P.O.V**********

Now If I can tell you one thing about trying to destroy a mythological sea monster with a few other demi-gods on a boat in the middle of Lake Michigan with a goldfish in a magic bubble, that’d be kind of difficult.

          Isabell was working with Will. His shield had Medusa’s head molded onto it but we were trying to get the imprint off of the shield.

          Nathan and Alexa were looking in Alexa’s travel spell book that she borrowed from Annie for a stone spell.

          Jacob was keeping an eye on Cetus and anytime it got close enough to see what we were doing, he threw a pebble.

          “Jacob, why are you throwing pebbles at a sea monster?” Jem asks.

          “Why not?” Jacob responds.

          Jem, on the other hand was watching over the goldfish, while also trying to locate some fast ways to get to New York.

          Me, I was levitating water.

          “Bells, Will, how’s the gorgon removal process coming along?” I ask, focusing on the water.

          “We have it off!” Will announces proudly.

          They hold up the bronze gorgon head and I feel really uncomfortable. My half-brother did destroy her a few years ago.

          “Okay Sabrina, you made us perform surgery on a shield for what?” Isabell asks.

          “Well, my theory is that I can mold a formation like Medusa’s out of water but not the face. Then, you guys place the face on the water figure and we use the stone spell- if there is one- when Cetus comes around so that way we turn Cetus to stone… again.” I explain.

          “That’s actually a pretty solid plan.” Nathan agrees.

          “Good so did you even find a stone spell?” I ask him and Alexa.

          “We found a petrifying spell- whatever that means.” Alexa scoffs.

          “Lemme see that.” I say and snatch the book away. I look at it and read: Petra Cantamen.

          “Guys… this means Rock spell. You found it.” I say.

          Nathan and Alexa look at each other. “Pfff… we knew that.”

          “Uh huh, sure. Now who’s going to read the spell?” I ask.

          No one.

          “Really? Isabell? You’re the daughter of the god of prophecy.” I say.

          “Sorry Sabrina, but I can’t cast spells to save my life.” Isabell says.

          “Jem?” I ask.

          “Nope, if I mess up Artemis will ban me from going on quests or joining her hunts.” Jem says.

          “I’ll do it.” Jacob says. “After all, my dad delivers so many spells and stuff to Hecate and everyone on Olympus.”

          “Thank you Jacob.” I say.

          He grins and holds the book open.

          I make the figure out of water as Cetus draws near.