Chapter 7~

Chapter 7~

***Sabrina’s P*O*V***

After the meeting at the big house and making plans with Isabell and Nathan, I run into the Poseidon cabin.

“Hey Sabrina, what’s the quest?” Percy asks me.

I tell him about the goldfish and he starts snickering.  “A goldfish?”

“Yeah but according to Chiron, it’s a big deal.” I say. “Do you have a backpack I can borrow?”

Percy nods and hands me a backpack. “Here you go, sis.”

“Thanks bro.” I say and start shoving it with my shirt from yesterday and that’s pretty much it.

“If you’re worried about other stuff, I got that handled. After you left for the meeting, I got some stuff at the camp store.” Percy says handing me a big bag.

Inside of it was: ambrosia, nectar, water, dagger, and a sack of drachmas. Then I see Percy holding two pens. One gold, another silver.

“What’re those?” I ask.

“They’re swords. One’s mine and the other is yours. Dad had it especially made for you.” Percy says, handing me the silver one.

I uncap it and it becomes a celestial bronze sword.

“What’s its name?” I ask, admiring the sword.

“Thadal Undo.” Percy says in latin.

“Tidal Wave.” I translate. I guess my brain is hardwired for ancient Greek and Latin.

“Yup now if I were you, I’d get to training. You’ll need it.” Percy says.

Oh right! I uncap the sword and stuff it in my pocket. “Thanks bye Percy!” I say, running out the door.

I run to the Arena and apparently I’m the first one there. Soon, Nathan and Isabell arrive.

“There she is!” Isabell says.

They start running towards me.

“Let’s start some training.” I say.

They look me up and down. “Where’s your weapon?” Nathan asks.

I pull out Tidal wave and show them. “At first it is a normal pen but when you uncap it,” I say and uncap it. The blade appears and my friends are amazed.

“Cool.” Isabell says.

“Now shall we start training?” I say.