Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

~~~~~~~~~~~Isabell's P~O~V~~~~~~~

I let the arrow slip from my hand and saw it land on the bull's eye, again. I had been practicing since yesterday and realized I'm a natural. Shooting arrows came to me as natural as breathing. People stood by and applauted me for doing so well on my first day.

Personally I din't think I was amazing just, good. All the other half-bloods, half-human half-god, from the Apollo and Artemis cacbins were amazing. They could aim perfectly while moving and some could do somersaults while shooting the arrow in a bull's eye.

There was the girl from Capture the Flag practicing too. She moved with grace and was delicate with the bow, yet at the same time fierce. Her short hair was pulled in a short ponytail. I wanted to talk to her but she was very focused.

I was getting my arrows when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was the girl from Capture the Flag!

"Hey, I'm Jem. You're Isabell right?" she asked.

"Yeah how'd you know?" I asked playfully.

"You know not everyone enters Camp Half-Blood in the middle of Capture the Flag. You're also a really good archer, most are surprised you're not a huntress." she said casually then walked away.

That's why Jem had a silver and sleek bow. She was a huntress, a girl who devoted her life to Artemis and swore to be a maiden for as long as she lived. I looked around and saw that most of the girls were huntresses too.

It was almost noon and I hadn't seen Saabrina since yesterday. Maybe she's at the lake. She loved to swim and water. I started heading toward the lake and noticed someone canoeing on the lake. I was about to wave to her when I noticed she was with a guy. They looked like they were dancing but just then they flew into the lake as the canoe flipped over. I started to run but realised they were laughing.

I was surronded by a bunch of other bystanders who saw the canoe flip over but, that's not what I was staring at. An orb with with a green trident is on top of her head.

"What? You've never seen a boat flip over?" She says.

"Um I don't think that's what they're shocked about." I point out.

None of her clothes are wet while her companion, Nathan is soaked. She looks up and gasps as she sees the bubble on top of her.

"Hail Sabrina, daughter of Poseidon, god of the seas and shaker of the earth." Chiron says while the rest of us kneel.

I congradulate her for getting claimed and ask her about the canoe ride.

"It was really fun. I have to talk to him now. See you at dinner." She whispered and turned around.

Almost everyone disperses from the scene but a girl with orange hair stays. Well it wouldn't be bad if i made some new friends.

I walk up to her and say, "Hey, I'm Isabell daughter of Apollo. Who are you?"

"Hey, Isabell I'm Alexa daughter of Ares this is Annie and she's the Oracle." She answers pointing to a girl behind her.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes but looked really young.

"I got to go." Annie says and runs off.

"Sorry she's shy. I know her from before Camp Half-Blood." She simply says with a shrug.

"Oh. Where do you know her from?" I ask curious.

"We were neighbors and went through the mist at the same time. It was an amazing feeling finally getting accepted.

I know exactly what she means. Before Camp I never fit in at school my ADHD did not help from my dyslexia at school and most kids just avoided me. Here we were all the same and had nothing to worry about.

After what seemed like hours of talking we went to go get Sabrina. Just as we turned a corner I saw her talking to a guy with blonde hair.

"That's Will he lives in the Hermes cabin." she explained.

I saw Sabrina nodding and smiling as she walked away. I wanted to go talk to her but someone stopped me.

"Hi I'm Juliet daughter of Aphrodite." Juliet said flipping her hair. "You're really good at the bow and arrow, Isabell." She said simply and turned away.

Weird, the way she said my name made me feel sick.

"Don't worry about she's always like that. She may be pretty but has no brains." Alexa said and dragged me towards Sabrina.

But, yet again Sabrina was talking to another guy(Alexa told me). She smiled and replied then turned away and saw us staring.

"Hey Sabrina this is Alexa." I told her.

"Hey guys. I think I'm in a love square!! Nathan, Will and Jacob all asked me if I could hang out with them tomorrow." She replied.

"Ooh!! I'm so good with these!" exclaimed Alexa and jumped down in excitement.

Somehow I knew she could help us.