Chapter 11 Part 1~

Chapter 11 Part 1~

I am officially re-evaluating myself. Before I found out I was a half-blood, I completely was insecure about everything I did. I’m a good singer and writer but I didn’t really like getting compliments. But now that I have awesome demi-god abilities, I am much more open. I just teleported my friends and I to Chicago using a wave, for Zeus’ sake!

Anyways, on with the program!

Together, all of us reach the city and start looking around.

“So Sabrina, Isabell. Show us the way.” Alexa says and motions for us to take the lead.

Isabell and I practically have memorized the way to the aquarium. We know which route is the best, which roads have less traffic and which avenues are less packed.

Within ten minutes, we arrive at the Aquarium.

“Behold!” Isabell says. No answer.

“…Are you beholding?” I ask. They all shrug.

“Well let’s get moving!” Will says and we trudge ahead.

 **

After paying for our tickets and all that jazz (including lunch and um.. dolphin show tickets), we make our way through the aquarium.

When we reach the sharks, I completely ignore the entire “goldfish” deal and run up to the glass wall. I’m in awe of the ferocious creature that I don’t see when it nudges its nose against the glass, making me stumble back in fear.

Losing my balance, I almost tumble to the floor when two hands pick me up.

“Nathan.” I say, looking at my savior.

“Yup. That’s me!” He grins. He sets me upright and I dust myself off.

“Thanks for that.” I say.

“No problem.” Nathan says.

We continue our trek and as we go, Nathan and I talk.

“So Sabrina, I’ve been trying to say this from the start of our friendship and I’m just gonna say it,” Nathan says. “I” He starts but is interrupted by Jem.

“Sabrina, we’re at the dolphin show. Are we gonna watch it or what?” She asks.

I give Nathan an apologetic look and turn towards Jem. “Yeah. We could use a minor break from this.” I say.

All 7 of us enter the dolphin arena and take seats close enough to the performance but not so far back that we can’t see anything. If we were up front, my friends would get drenched but I would not. That might cause some suspicions. I take a seat next to Nathan and Alexa.

Soon, the show starts and I get a strange feeling.

Sabrina, the goldfish is near. Beware of the enemies around you. Poseidon sends me a message and I nod, hoping that the great forces of Olympus allow video messages.

The first dolphin leaps and I see a glimmer not too far away from the shed where the performers come out. As I lean forward, the mysterious glow surfaces by a bit and I widen my eyes. THE GOLDFISH!!!

I elbow Nathan and he groans silently. “What was that for?”

I don’t say anything but instead I point to the dolphin tank where a bottlenose was doing a front flip. He scours the water and sees the fish. He looks at me then at the fish.

“We need to go get it!” He hisses.

“Exactly! I’ll go but,” I start.

“No, I’m coming with you.” Nathan demands.