Chapter 14~

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED. IT'S A MIRACLE. THIS TOOK UP 20 PAGES ON MICROSOFT WORD SO BE THANKFUL. Lol thank you for not pressuring me to write the chapter! -Megi

Chapter 14****

          The next morning, I feel like I don’t want to wake up. Today is the day we have to present the goldfish to Olympus and I know that it’s going to be action-packed and crazy.

          Unfortunately, my fellow quest members think it’s going to be fairly easy.

          “We have the goldfish, all we have to do is take it to Olympus and we’ll be heroes! Finally, I’ll have some credit for something.” Jacob says, leaning against a rock.

          “Because almost stealing Clarisse’s quest credits wasn’t enough for you, right?” Nate jokes.

          Jacob shoots him a glare. “I helped with that quest!”

          “No, you were a tag-along. You claimed to have gotten that vial of medicinal nectar from the top of Mount McKinley when really you were too busy being chased by a Manticore.” Alexa laughs.

          “Hey, how’d you know that?” Jacob asks.

          “Clarisse is one of my half-sisters. Word gets around in the Ares cabin.” Alexa says.

          Jacob crosses his arms and looks away in embarrassment. I chuckle and stand up, walking towards everyone.

          “And she’s awake! Hey, Sabrina,” Isabell says.

          “Hey, guys. So what’s on the agenda today?” I ask, sitting on a rock near Jacob.

          “Teleport to Olympus, give them the goldfish, and go back to camp.” Jacob says.

          “It’s not going to be that easy.” I say.

          Everyone looks at me. “What do you mean?” Alexa asks.

          “How many of you have been on an actual quest issued by Mr. D and Chiron?” Will asks, standing up and walking over to me, facing the others.

          Jacob raises his hand but when Nate, Alexa, and Isabell stare him down, he lowers his hand.

          “Exactly! I have. And this has happened before. We found the goldfish practically on our first day, and we know what else is looking for it.” Will says to us.

          “Titans,” Jem says.

          “Right, but I doubt Kronos would let his more powerful people on a quest. He probably sent some monsters or some demi-gods.” Will points out.

          “Do you think Luke could be looking for it?” I ask him.

          Will shrugs. “I doubt it, Luke’s practically Kronos’ right hand man. As much as Luke is lethal, he wouldn’t be on a quest for something like this.”

          “But the goldfish can overthrow Olympus.” I say.

          “True, but they probably know that there are seven young demi-gods on this quest. He probably sent a monster to finish us off.” Will states.

          “We can take a monster!” Nate scoffs.

          “We can but we would need to train.” I say.

          This starts up a mini argument between Alexa and Nate and before I can shut them up, Isabell silences all of us.

          “Guys, shut up for a second.” She says.