Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~~~~Isabell’s P~O~V~~~~

I left Sabrina while I went to go pack. When I reached the Apollo cabin, a lot of people started questioning me about what Chiron needed us for. After informing them about the quest (And I was sure that I would be in trouble for that), I got a backpack from the Camp store and stuffed it with stuff. While at the store, I see these things that look like lemon squares.

“Um what are those?” I ask. The girl who was manning the store had grey eyes and golden blonde hair. She turns around.

“Oh that’s ambrosia. It’s the food of the gods.” She answers.

“Is it safe to eat?” I ask.

She nods with a slight laugh. “Of course it is. You might wanna take some for your quest.”

“Okay. What’s your name?” I ask, taking some of the golden food and putting it in a bag.

“Annabeth. I’ve been here at camp for a while.” She answers, taking the drachmas that I pay her with.

I don’t want to pull a Sabrina and start ranting about the Lightning Thief book so I just say “Well nice to meet you, Annabeth. I’m Isabell.”

“See you around, Isabell.” Annabeth says to me.

I then check the giant sundial and see that I have five minutes to meet Nathan and Sabrina in the arena. I start sprinting towards my cabin, almost tripping over the giant hearth in the center of the “U”.

“Did you pack?” A girl asks me. She was sitting on her bunk patiently. All of my other half-siblings left a while ago to go do some training.

“Yeah. Why?” I say to her. I recognize her as the “back-up singer” from yesterday.

“Just a simple question. I’m Samantha.” She says.

“Good to know. Now I gotta go!” I say, grabbing my bow and arrow and running out of my cabin door.

I start sprinting to the arena and catch up with Nathan who was heading over.

“Hey.” I say to him.

“Oh hey Isabell. Where’s Sabrina?” He asks.

“I don’t know. Probably packing still.” I reply as we enter the arena.

Well, let’s start some training!