Guarding Miss Kim (3)

Lisa woke up after the best night's sleep she'd had in god knew how long. It took her a while to properly come to, her mind fuzzy as she opened her eyes. She realized she was naked, which was odd -- she'd gone to bed in her underwear.

When she smelled her lavender shampoo on the pillow, though, last night's events came flooding back to her.

Holy shit. That's right. She'd fucked Jennie Kim -- her charge -- last night. Lisa sat bolt upright in bed as she remembered, frantically looking about the room. No sign of Jennie -- though there was plenty of evidence of what had occurred on her sheets. She leapt out of bed and quickly stripped off the sheets, dashing down the hall and stuffing them into the washing machine. While the washer was going, Lisa hopped into the shower and scrubbed off the sweat and other lingering bodily fluids. Once she was clean and dressed in her usual black jeans and black t-shirt, she felt a little better. No more proof of what had happened for her boss to somehow discover.

Lisa held her breath as she descended the stairs, nerves shooting through her body at the thought of facing Jennie. What had she been thinking? Sure, it might've been the best sex she'd ever had, but would it be worth potentially losing her job? Last night, in the heat of passion, Lisa had decided fucking Jennie was worth any consequence. In the bright light of day, she wasn't so sure.

She spotted her at the kitchen counter, pouring a cup of coffee, her brunette hair still damp from the shower she must've taken as well. The last stair creaked as Lisa stepped on it, and she spun around.

"Good morning," Jennie said with a knowing smile as she sipped her coffee.

Lisa cleared her throat, having trouble meeting her gaze. "Good morning, Miss Kim."

Jennie arched an eyebrow. "Miss Kim?" She asked, a hint of amusement in her voice. "Last night it was 'baby.'"

Lisa internally cringed and opened her mouth to reply, but as she watched Jennie slowly make her way towards the barstool and gingerly seat herself upon it, a fresh jolt of guilt washed over her.

"I hurt you," Lisa remarked, shaking her head. She was such a selfish fuck.

"Lisa, calm down," Jennie said. "I'm a little sore, but it's no big deal. That just means you did your job," she added with a laugh.

"My job is to protect you," Lisa replied, voice sharp. She finally made eye contact. "Not to go to bed with you. Last night was a mistake."

Jennie's smiled vanished. "No it wasn't," she insisted. "We both needed that, Lalisa. Don't try to tell me otherwise."

"It never should've happened," she said. "I take full responsibility. I shouldn't have let it happen."

"I seduced YOU, remember?" Jennie prompted.

"I can't stay," Lisa said. "I'll have to resign. You deserve someone here you can really trust -- who won't be distracted. Not someone who's too busy thinking about her own pleasure."

Jennie stood abruptly. "You are not resigning!" She marched over to her. "What the hell is wrong with you? We have a fantastic night together, and you're going to leave me? Just like that?!"

Lisa wasn't sure how to respond. She didn't want to leave, not at all, but she saw no other option here. She couldn't continue doing her job with this temptation now. She couldn't touch her again without risking everything. She couldn't be an effective bodyguard if she was also fucking her charge -- and if something happened while she was more focused on getting off than Jennie's safety, she would never forgive herself.

"I'm sorry," she offered. "I never meant to hurt you."

Anger and hurt flashed into Jennie's eyes -- something Lisa had never seen. Even when she'd been at her most distraught after the kidnapping, she'd never looked at her this way. She'd always looked at her with so much trust and adoration.