Jennie and the Alpha (2)

THIRD PERSON POV

For the first time in Lisa's life, she couldn't think. Here she stood with a young girl, who barely reached her chest (newly turned, 18, and still in high school), and a very angry father. As the alpha of a pack, she was born to lead. For the first time in 137 years, she was dumbfounded on how to proceed. On an angry scale of 1-10, Lisa would say the father was a 4. However, when Jennie's father found out what Lisa had done to her, the rating of a 4 would shoot well pass 10. Lisa was still contemplating a way to proceed, when Jennie spoke.

After composing herself, Jennie spoke calmly:

"Dad, this is Lalisa. Lalisa, this is my father, George Kim. Lalisa is the alpha of the pack of werewolves here. She came to see why I entered her territory without permission. She didn't know that I was new, but we talked and settled everything. Now she's leaving. Good bye Lalisa."

Lisa listened and was quiet taken with how she skimmed over things without divulging what happened between them. The only problem was that they hadn't talked, nothing was settled, and this situation was far from over. Lisa looked down at Jennie and saw how tired she appeared.

She was worn out, and she felt bad for being the cause of her condition. Looking at her father, Lisa said: "It's nice to meet you Mr. Kim. As Jennie just said, I am on my way out. Have a good night."

Gently taking hold of Jennie's hand, Lisa walked to the front door. "We have things we need to discuss, Jennie." Jennie turned to Lisa, anger blazing in Jennie's eyes, now storm gray.

"We have nothing to discuss. I don't want to learn your ways. I don't want to be a part of your pack or a part of anything that condones the type behavior you have shown towards me. Get out and stay out. Don't ever come around me again, or so help me, I'll shoot you."

With those words, she turned away, leaving her and her six men outside and slammed the door shut.

"Werewolves, alpha, what? What the hell is going on Jennie?" From his facial expression, Jennie could tell that he was still trying to understand that they were other werewolves, and they were just in his house.

"Dad, just think about what I said. I don't want to talk right now." Jennie started up the stairs to her room.

"Jennie, what happened? If you won't tell me what happened, at least tell me if she hurt you. Are you ok?" Her father was very concerned and starting to get angry, but Jennie just didn't want to talk.

"No, I'm not hurt. I'm ok and on my way to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

Back home, Lisa was smiling. Jennie had spirit and could match her passion from kiss to mind-blowing kiss. Jennie took her breath away. All she and her wolf could think about was making her theirs. Pacing back and forth, Lisa considered the situation. How can Lisa mate with her, she's only eighteen? Granted that she is of legal age to marry in human society, she is not of legal age to mate in the pack. Mating is more binding than any law on record. Because of this, the minimum age for a werewolf to mate is twenty-one.

What was Lisa going to do? She may be the alpha, but as a good leader, she followed the same rules that her people did. After thinking for a bit, she came to a decision: she would wait three years before she could mate with Jennie. However, Lisa could still make love to her as they wished. Lisa wondered what she could do to appease her wolf and ease her possessiveness over Jennie.

If she married her under human law, would her wolf's possessiveness ease until they could make her permanently and forever theirs? Most, if not all, of the pack members are married under human law, as it helped to keep up appearances. Lisa smiled at the thought of making Jennie hers. She couldn't wait, but first things first. She needed to take herself off the market. She needed to speak with Joohyun, her, now former, woman friend.