Sweet Jennie

Lisa's POV

My day wasn't going particularly well, as I was feeling especially worn out from a long, hard and taxing week of work. I was however fortunate to be alone this dreary Saturday morning, after rising late, as I heard the doorbell ring.

Answering the door, I found little Jennie our neighbor's daughter, standing there looking so very cute in her modest dress. I have only known her for eight months, since she moved next door, right after graduating from high school. She seemed to really like me and was always coming over to visit. I never could understand why she spent so much time with me, but since she was so nice and I was always alone, I was happy to see her anytime. I admired her sweet innocence, an innocence uncommon in most teenagers, and always tried to be her special friend, helping her whenever I could. She looked and acted much younger than her age. My infatuation with her had developed over these months to the point that I was certain I was in love with her. She occupied a considerable portion of my thoughts and I found myself looking forward with anticipation to her visits.

"Hi Mrs. Manoban, I brought you some cookies I baked myself. Would you like some?"

"Please come inside Jennie. I am very happy to accept these cookies from such a charming young lady." I locked the door behind her quietly as I ushered her into my den.

She was obviously pretty happy that I was interested in her cookies and could not hide her excitement. But she noticed my lusty longing for her, although I don't think she had a clue what that look meant. "What is it Mrs. Manoban? Why are you looking at me like that. What do you want me to do," she asked so innocently?

I didn't answer her, but stood back from her and looked at her with piercing eyes, exclaiming, "My, Jennie, you have really grown up into a beautiful young lady, let me look at you."

She blushed and looked at the floor, shuffling her feet shyly. I said that I thought she was really pretty and bet she had lots of boyfriends fighting over her.

She replied, "I, um, really don't have a boyfriend." From the way she looked at me as she said this, I started to realize then that she looked to me for that sort of thing. I had to find out if she was really interested in me. She obviously liked me, although I was older than her, but not old enough to be her mother.

I touched her shoulders, grasping them with my hands strongly, knowing that this sudden physical contact would send jolts of electricity through her body, especially since I didn't think she was used to being touched like this. If she did indeed like me in a romantic way she would surely melt when I touched her like this.

I said as I held her firmly, "Yes, I think you are so very pretty, that I will just have to kiss you."

I waited a few seconds so that she would have time to think about this and react to my boldness. I thought she would become flustered, and I longed to see her shyness manifest once again.

Waiting until she had time to think and become flustered, would have the added effect of exciting her even more before I finally did kiss her.

Raising both hands to the sides of her face, cupping her cheeks and ears, I pulled her to my lips and kissed her very passionately, sucking her lips with mine and softly caressed the sides of her face slowly. I thought this would really stun her with overpowering emotions, but I was surprised with the intensity with which she kissed me back. Her desire equaled mine. I wasn't expecting her passion to rise so quickly or perhaps it was already there.

As I broke the kiss, I held her face cupped with my palms. I continued to caress her face with my thumbs, and she replied in a flustered wavering voice, "Wow, Mrs. Manoban, that was pretty amazing, I really loved kissing you." I could tell she really liked it from the flushed and dreamy look on her face.