What Mine Is Mine

(From The Other Book)

Third Person POV

Lisa pinned Jennie to the wall forcefully, crashing their lips together and sliding her tongue into her mouth.

They had been going out for 3 months before Jennie found out about Lisa's condition and ever since then she love it when Lisa fucked her. Hard.

Of course, they made love too, but it was always a special treat when Lisa dominated her. She loved feeling completely and utterly taken and she could tell that tonight was gonna be one of those nights.

Jennie moaned, opening her mouth eagerly and sucking Lisa's tongue as she pushed her harder into the wall. She could feel her getting hard, and it cause her to shudder in anticipation of what was to come.

They kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths as their lips bucked into each other.

"Fuck, daddy. I need you. Now," Jennie hissed when she broke away from the kiss.

Lisa smirked, reaching around to palm Jennie's ass while she ground her throbbing cock against her pussy.

"You want this?" She teased, sucking harshly Jennie's neck and tugging her earlobe between her teeth as she rubbed against her. Jennie nodded furiously, burying her face into Lisa's neck as she felt her wetness soaking through her spanx.

"You want my fucking cock? Huh, slut? You want me to fuck you?" Lisa moved her free hand to grope roughly at Jennie's breast as she brought their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

Tongues slid against each other messily and Jennie was panting as the friction to her clit worked her just to the edge of release, but not close enough bring her over the edge.

"Fuck, yes daddy. I want your cock. I need it. Please," she whined, wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck and pushing herself harder against the growing bulge.

Suddenly, Lisa pulled away, drawing a frustrated groan from Jennie until she saw her hands working on the belt and zipper of her jeans.

Lisa loved being on Cheerios, but after she finally came clean to Coach Lee about her...extra appendage, she was exempt from having to wear the uniform constantly.

Jennie quickly unzipped her skirt and tugged down her ruined spanx, lazily rubbing her clit as she watches Lisa's pants drop to the ground. Next were her special briefs and Lisa moaned as the cool air hit her cock as she pulled them down and off.

She stroked her hand up and down her shaft, watching Jennie touch herself. She'd worked 2 fingers inside her dripping cunt and was using her other hand to pinch a nipple between her thumb and foreigner.

"Stop it." Lisa's hands instantly stilled as she caught the glint in Jennie's eyes and heard the force behind her words.

"You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? You couldn't even wait for my cock?" Lisa spit, as she stepped closer to the brunette, smacking her hands away and sliding the tip of her hard on through Jennie's folds.

Jennie's hips bucked as Lisa circled her clit with her dick, pushing the tip against her entrance teasingly. She reached down to guide Lisa inside, whimpering when Lisa simply pulled away again.

"Oh, no. Only good sluts get to be fucked by my cock. Did you think you could just get away with starting without me?" Jennie shook her head frantically, feeling her own juices sliding down her thighs. She was so turned on.

Lisa moved forward again, rubbing her cock between Jennie's pussy lips, coating herself in the wetness she found there. "Don't move," she warned, as she grabbed Jennie's hips and began moving her back and forth along her shaft.