It Pays To Advertise (2)

And she stepped in front of me, bent over and traced the lower halves of her gloriously large globes across my face. I stuck my tongue out, desperate to lick on her nipples, but since my head was held in an immoveable position by the bar from the back of my hooded helmet to the spreader bar, it was impossible to make contact with them. Even so, to be able to run my tongue along the full, firm flesh of her lower breasts was a wonderful experience.

Now, although the devilish rubber ball bag was gone, I noticed the pain in my bondaged body much more acutely. Jennie resumed her place on the bed and grinned down at me. "How's it going, Lisa - think you'll make it?"

I grunted a mumbled "Yes", although to be perfectly honest I wasn't too sure. The muscles in my arms, legs, chest and back were starting to feel the awful effects of my position - although my cock stubbornly remained pointing almost to the ceiling!

Jennie looked over at the clock. It read 38:18 and she made a cruel joke. "Shit, doesn't time fly when you're having fun, uh Lisa?"

"Does everyone have to last the hour, or have I been chosen especially?" I asked her.

She smiled at me once more. "It depends," she said. "If I find the man particularly repulsive - and some are, I'm afraid, some are - then I make it 90 minutes. But you have a lovely body and a lovely cock. So for you I made it one hour - one hour because I think you look strong, and because I don't want to make it easy for you."

"Do you make it easy for anyone?" I spluttered, fighting back the waves of pain flooding through my racked body.

"Oh yes," she said, "there was one old man I had a soft spot for, if you'll pardon the expression. He was 66, but beautifully spoken and although he only had a six-and-a-half inch cock, he was a wonderfully gentle lover. I used to let him get away with 25 or 30 minutes."

"You say 'had'?" I queried, "what happened to him?"

"Nothing," said Jennie, "but I've only just moved here from the capital, and I don't know that he'll come all this way just to maintain our loving relationship."

I winced as a tremor of pain flickered through my aching body, an action not lost on Jennie.

"Oh, darling, time I took your mind off that nasty bondage position," she said, teasingly. Then, stepping from the bed, she began to stroke my cock, running her fingers inside my foreskin, wiping my pre-cum along the turgid shaft, cupping my balls, rolling them between her fingers.

Resuming her position, Jennie glanced again at the clock. "Oh, dear," she said, in mock sincerity, "it's 30 minutes to go nearly. Manoban you'll make it?"

I winced again, another tremor of pain, then grunted: "I'll do my best, RubyJane."

She got up again and beamed a broad smile down at me. "An incentive, perhaps?" and hooked her thumbs into her shiny panties and stepped out of them. I looked at her mons, covering in a small patch of dark brown pubic hair, then at her pussy lips between her thighs, pink and pouting.

"Just a little incentive to last out for another 30 minutes," she said, and draped her panties across my nostrils. The perfect scent of female aroma wafted from the material, which was slightly damp as it folded onto my face.

"There, smelly enough for you, tiger?" she inquired, as my cock maintained its erection, due to the odora femina which was assailing my senses.

"It's wonderful," I said, in a deep voice, inhaling strongly, trying desperately to get the wonderful female perfume to override the agonies which were starting to course through my tormented muscles.

I struggled for a few more minutes and then, when I felt I could hold out no longer and had to beg her for mercy, my body seemed to rise to another plane, the numbingly aching pain receded and I felt that I was wafting to a sort of semi-conscious nirvana.