Lini (2)

Lisa's POV

"Your Mom? You told your mom?"

"Yeah, I told her I want to make out with you."

"What did she say?"

"She said it's about time we got around to it."

She pulled my face into hers. I'd seen enough movie kisses to know you're supposed to keep your mouth open a bit, so we plunged right into it. Her lips were so soft, so supple. Both of us were breathing heavily; the sensation went right from my lips to my groin.

We definitely figured kissing out pretty well. We didn't sit on the bed for too long, before we were lying side-by-side in a tight embrace. She slipped her tongue between my lips and found mine. Her breasts were mashed against my chest; my hard cock was pressing into her belly. We were totally in the heat of the moment. Then her mom called us to dinner.

We were both rumpled and disheveled when we came into the dining room. Our lips were puffy and swollen. Her parents just grinned at us, because it was obvious what we had been doing.

We started holding hands when we walked down the halls at school. I guess that made us a "couple" although we had never talked about it. We did a lot of kissing, but never anything else. Not that I didn't think about it, but I was afraid to try anything with her.

We were doing our homework again, when Jennie pushed her chair back and looked at me.

"Lisa, do you ever think about sex?"

"Um, uh, sometimes." Like every day that ends in "y". "Just what do you mean by sex?"

"Like, um, doing stuff with each other."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Like petting, or touching each other, or making love," she said, looking at me demurely.

"You want to do that with me?"

"Yes."

I was stunned.

"I thought you were saving yourself for someone you were in love with."

"I am. I did."

"Y-you're in love with me?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, Jennie, I've been in love with you, since forever."

We held each other and tumbled back on the bed together. I was in a semi-panic; I didn't know what to do, or what she wanted me to do. She solved my dilemma for me by taking my hand and putting it on her breast. I felt the size and shape of them, through her blouse and bra.

They were so much bigger than I thought, completely filling my hand. Our kissing got more urgent, and I felt her hand reach down and encircle my erection.

"Oh, Lisa, it feels so big. And so hard. I felt it rub against me when we were dancing, and it made me so hot."

"What do you want me to do?"

I felt I'd be safe if I asked her, rather than recklessly plunge ahead.

"My mom said we should go slow; take one step at a time."

"Your MOM? You talked about this with your mom?"

"Yeah, and she talked about it with your mom. They really hoped we would be together."

"And have sex together?"

"Well, that's what people in love usually do, don't they?"

We didn't get past groping each other through our clothes, when we were called to dinner. I went through all kinds of gyrations trying to adjust my cock so nobody would see my hard-on. I finally elected just to pull my shirt tail out and cover it up.