Halloween Roulette (2)

L I S A

Jennie crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot. If I read the situation correctly, she was contemplating kicking me in the nuts.

"First off, I'm not really vain, but I've been told that I'm fairly good looking. Secondly, I do okay at sex. There haven't been too many complaints. What do you bring to the table nerd?"

"When you say, "Too many complaints", that would give me reason to assume that there have been some. What are we talking here, two, three? As far as what do I bring to the table, have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds?"

"Yes. Your point?"

"Maybe I'm Lewis from Lambda, Lambda, Lambda, and I try harder."

"I see that you like to blow your own horn." Jennie was getting a bit antsy as she watched the clock, hoping to get her punishment completed before the midnight bewitching hour.

"Nope. Never blown anyone's horn in my life, including my own."

The princess reached behind her back and unclasped and unzipped, the pink ball gown, letting it loosen away from her body. When she shook it free from her skin, she was standing in front of me in just her lingerie. A full white lacy bra, matching panties, with silk stocking and garters to hold them up. I have had the pleasure of looking at many Victoria's Secrets spreads, and I imagined that this could have very well been one of them.

There wasn't a huge contrast of color between her pale skin and the snow white lacy garments that covered her treasures. What did stand out was the bold brunette hair that had fallen over her shoulder and the exquisite skin. Excitement raised in me and I couldn't control it. Luckily the plastic cod piece of my costume did.

"Look, you don't know who I am. I don't know who you are. So how about you just put on the condom and 5 minutes later you'll be walking down the hall, on your way back to Nerdville."

"Ouch. First off, what makes you think that I'd last 5 minutes? Second, you called me a nerd, yet it's you that quoted my boy Boba. Third, I do know who you are." Jennie jumped at that revelation. Her entire body shook with shock.

"Bullshit. You do not."

"Wanna bet?"I figured that I'd try my luck.

"What's the bet?"

"I tell you your name and we have full out sex, but like I said before, you walk out into the hall and show them my load in your mouth. If I don't, we do it your way." Either way was a win, win for me. I mean this girl truly was a princess.

We stood and stared at each other for a few seconds. She knew that she had no choice. Her only option would be to hope that I was bluffing.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Let's hear it."

"Jennie. Kang Jennie ." The last name came to me like a vision. I knew it. Her shoulders drooped and she appeared to be deflated. Suddenly for her, there was no more fun in this game.

"Kim" She corrected me with a whispered tone. Her chin was touching her chest plate when she asked how I knew.

"Not that many beautiful brunettes walking around on campus. Plus, we've had some interaction between us in the past." Jennie raised her head just enough to look in my direction.

The gig was up. The game was over. I couldn't risk getting in trouble myself, so I let her off the hook. Lifting the helmet of my costume over my head, I exposed my face to her for the first time that night.