Jennie and the Alpha (4)

Lisa awoke suddenly. With her first breath, all of her muscles tensed and she started growling. What made her tense was the smell of Jennie and her extremely aroused scent. She stared into Jennie's taut, frustrated face, her squirming naked body, with her hands between her legs. The strength that she had to exude to keep herself off of Jennie kept her voice on a tight growl. "Why are you so aroused?"

"Jeez, Lalisa, don't you think I wouldn't be aroused if I knew WHY I'm so aroused? I woke up like this and I can't seem to calm myself down. Ugh." Her hands cupped her pussy as her legs rubbed and twisted together. "What's wrong with me?

Lisa knew instantly what was wrong. "You're aroused because you're pregnant and near your mate. You will stay aroused until I cum inside you. There's something in a mated Were's sperm that helps with what is going on. Weres believe it's a way to keep the mated couple bonded during the pregnancy, especially if the child is male. Sometimes her mate gets jealous over the baby. We think it's a dominance thing."

Jennie snatched her hands from between her legs and pulled Lisa to her, having registered that fucking Lisa would relieve this unbearable arousal. Their lips locked together in fierce game of 'find and suck the tongue and bite the lips.' Her aroused scent proved to be too much for Lisa's control. Her hands tilted her hips and she made her first powerful thrust inside her, completed easy by her super slickness.

"Lisa, uhh, I need more. Oh, fuck me Lisa, FUCK ME!"

"You're so fucking tight, Jen, I don't know how long I can hold back."

Jennie held Lisa tight against her, her arms holding her neck firmly to her chest, her legs wrapped around her waist. Lisa sucked on her arched neck as she drilled into her deeper and harder into her core. Lisa growled with the effort it took to keep from cumming on every thrust. As she was about to lose control, reality set in: Jennie was pregnant, and when she lost control she would thrust her full nine inches into her, tying them together with her knot. Worried about harming the baby, Lisa flipped over onto her back and let Jennie ride her, allowing her to direct how much she could take when she lost control.

"Lisa, I'm about to cum. Oh Fuck!." Jennie was riding her hard as her orgasm over took her body. Waves of pleasure made her pussy pulse tightly around her cock. Her back arched as Lisa sat up and wrapped her arms around her back and hips. She moved her faster onto her, her lips sucking her right nipple. She screamed at the overwhelming pleasure inside her body, clinging to Lisa, who gave a shout as she started to shoot thick gushes of cum inside her body over and over again as she lifted her up and down onto herself.

Lisa's face rested against her breasts as their breath became normal. Though they weren't locked together, she was still inside her in the same position as when they both came. Her arms were wrapped around her, hugging her to her. Her arms were around Lisa's neck stroking het hair and holding her to her.

"Jennie?" Lisa said with a soft, whispery voice.

Her glazed-over eyes connected with her, as she lifted her heavy head up from her chest to look her in the eyes, "Yeah."

"I love you."

Jennie's eyes seemed to lose some of the glazed over look as she register what Lisa just said.

Lisa used her hands to cup her face and the back of her neck, where her long hair flowed like a curtain against her hand. "I love you so much Jen. My heart squeezes inside my chest when I think about you. You haunt my dreams. I have nightmares about never seeing you again. I truly love you Jennie, more than you will ever know."

Emotions exploded inside her chest as she listened to Lisa. When she was finished, Jennie felt strong emotions that made her eyes fill with tears. She leaned in for a passionate kiss. Happiness overflowed from them both as they were experiencing similar emotions towards each others.