Math's Like, Hard (2)

Third Person POV

Jennie's mind went fuzzy when she realized she was going to eat her out. Lalisa Manoban, stickler for rules, human embodiment of sandpaper, was about to lick her pussy until she squirted in her mouth. The image made her mouth water. Seeing her lose her clean, polished persona in favor of making her cum was exhilarating.

When her tongue reached Jennie's pussy, she shivered. She licked downward, starting at her clit and sliding down to her cunt. Sliding back up, Lisa took her clit into her mouth and sucked. Jennie squirmed under the sudden contact. Her tongue traced around her clit, testing out her sensitive body. While she teased her with her mouth, Lisa rubbed the outside of her labia with her fingertips.

"Please," Jennie whimpered, bucking her hips against her eager tongue. "Just go for it!"

Lisa grinned. She thrust two fingers into her pussy, pumping slowly as she licked around her clit. The professor added a third finger as she continued at a steady pace. "You're so demanding, Miss Kim," Lisa said, continuing to tease her clit.

Jennie whined in need, causing the woman to chuckle. With an agonizing slowness, Manoban licked down from her clit to her labia. She kept her fingers inside her while lapping at her entrance. Recaching up with her other hand, Lisa began to rub her clit in slow, languid circles.

The added stimulation from her clit was starting to get to Jennie. Her orgasm was building, slowly, as Lisa worked her into a sweat. Her soft hands were a welcome change from her metallic sex toys; her methodical movements were measured, striking her g-spot at a solid rhythm as she licked her cunt.

"You're going to cum on my fingers," Lisa commanded. "Do you understand?" She curled her forefinger as she continued thrusting, brushing against her inner walls.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jennie panted. Her mind reeled as her tongue struck her clit at an increased speed. One final stroke in her pussy and Jennie spasmed, squeezing Lisa's head with her thighs as she came. The orgasm took over her body. The white-hot euphoria burned through her and Jennie moaned; no words came out of her mouth, just a long, heavy sigh of content.

"Ahhh," she whimpered, "fuck, Lalisa."

Lalisa Manoban continued to lick her through her orgasm. When she finished, there was a slightly wet sheen on her face. She rose, covered in her fluids, and trapped her once more against the desk. "Miss Kim," she murmured, pressing her hardened, covered cock against her cunt, "you seem to awoken something that was left long dormant inside of me."

Jennie ground against Lisa's dick. "You need to let me get this in my mouth," she begged as Lisa left slow, deliberate kisses on her neck.

"I believe this was about older women fucking better," she purred in her ear. "As much as I would love to fill that gorgeous mouth of yours, I would like to continue ruining college-aged boys for you." With one free hand, Lisa unbuttoned her dress pants and shoved them off her waist. With the other, she caressed Jennie's cheek, working her way up to kissing her full lips. She allowed her to wiggle against her, the friction between them sending aftershocks through Jennie's body.

And then it was over in moments, as Lisa jerked back from Jennie. She scrutinized the scene, her eyes going from Jennie to the paperwork she'd been filing earlier. Jennie caught her gaze and shook her head.

"It's not like that," she reassured her. "I'm not—this really isn't for a grade. Like I said. I want to finish my work on my own." Jennie smiled at hed. "This is just a bonus."

Lisa stood there with her slacks pooled around her knees. "I understand that," she muttered. "I am...examining my options here. I do not want to be another stereotypical old woman taking a student on her desk."