Crazy Ex

Requested by jennierubycjane

Nobody's Pov

"Here's to freedom!" Lisa shouted as she toasted her friends. The group of friends laughed and hoisted their glasses. "Freedom!" They tilted their heads back and downed a generous portion of their beer. Moonbyul leaned over and slapped Lisa on the back once the glasses were settled.

"I bet it feels good to be rid of that bitch once and for all, huh?" Lisa nodded in agreement and eased back in her chair.

"Nothing could feel better, my friend. Nothing could feel better." said Lisa. Earlier that week, Lisa had finally given her crazy girlfriend the boot. With any luck, from here on out, the name Jennie would be a distant memory. They'd been together for about six months, and it had started off well. Jennie did everything to make sure Lisa was taken care of, from cooking for her, to keeping the house clean, and fulfilling all Lisa's needs in bed. The bedroom was her specialty. Full pouty lips that made you think immediately of fellatio. Cascades of raven hair that always seemed to frame Jennie's face just perfectly. And her curves, well, she gave new meaning to the term "dangerous curves". She had perfect breasts that seemed to completely defy gravity, an ass that popped out of any outfit she wore and gave her a perfect bubble-butt, and a cunt that would make a grown man fall down in worship. She was a sexual dream, like a porn fantasy come to life. Lisa couldn't believe her luck when they'd started dating. Jennie seemed too good to be true.

Probably because she was. As the weeks turned to months, Lisa noticed that Jennie had a domineering streak in her. She wanted to know where Lisa was at all times. She demanded Lisa stay home instead of going out with her friends (Without affording her the same courtesy) and she'd maneuvered her way into every aspect of Lisa's life. She'd begun breaking into Lisa's email and social networking accounts, and deleted any female friends that she felt might be a threat. Once, they'd met an ex-girlfriend of Lisa's at the mall, and after giving her the third degree, Jennie had apparently taken her phone number out of Lisa's contact list and left several violent and malicious messages on the poor girls answering machine. And they hadn't even been dating long enough to move in together. Lisa was able to read the writing on the wall, and she quickly called an end to it. Told Jennie they were moving too fast, said she needed some time to get her head together. Jennie didn't seem to buy it though. She received the news in an eerie silence. Jennie just nodded, leaned forward, and said in a quiet whisper "This isn't over." and stormed out of Lisa's apartment. She'd been unnerved to say the least, but it was certainly within Jennie character. Jennie always had to be on top.

"Hey bro, your beers gonna get warm if you keep staring off into space!" Jisoo chided Lisa with a grin. Lisa realized she had zoned out while going over the postmortem of the relationship. Still, Lisa was just glad she'd gotten out when she did. You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy. "Next round is on me, girls! I couldn't be in a better mood!"

"That's what we like to hear! I could get used to this!" Moonbyul said with a laugh. The group was back together, and it was just like old times again. To freedom!

-Later that night-

Lisa climbed out of her taxi, used it to steady herself, and then made the somewhat perilous walk up the stairs to her apartment. She'd tried not to drink too much tonight but she'd managed to push herself past the point of tipsy. The stairs seemed to shift of their own accord as Lisa stepped on them, and it was slow going. Eventually though, she reached her apartment on the third floor, unlocked the door, and stumbled inside. It was dark, though various LEDs and power indicators around the room cast colors splashes of light. She was a bit pleased with herself for that. Lisa had a bad habit of leaving the lights on whenever she left, but apparently she'd remembered on her way out to darken the apartment. Lisa shuffled into the kitchen and opened the fridge. The light inside bathed the small kitchen in a yellowish glow as she hunted for something to graze on. As Lisa searched for food, she couldn't get over the feeling that something was odd. A persistent nagging in the back of her mind. Yet whenever she tried to grasp as what it may be, the fog of alcohol carried it away. Lisa shrugged, figured it must not be important, probably some forgotten errand, and pulled out the fixings for a sandwich. Lisa popped the kitchen light on and set to the task of making her midnight snack. As she was constructing her sandwich, she found herself musing about her crazy ex once more. Even though Jennie started to show some distinct signs of crazy,Lisa couldn't help thinking about her body. Jennie had an addictive quality to her, that's for sure. When Jennie was on top of her, smothering her with kisses, filling her nose with her intoxicating perfume