Lini

Requested by wkjenlyn

Lisa's POV

Jennie and I grew up together. Our mothers are best friends, and they live right next door to each other. My mom, Sunmi, and her mom, Hyuna, got pregnant at the same time, and Jen and I were born a week apart. We're both only children; neither of us have any brothers or sisters. We both had our eighteenth birthdays last month, and we're finishing our senior year in high school. My name is Lisa.

When we were kids, we did everything together. We played in the sandbox, played hide-and-go-seek, and later played every board game that was invented. She was ruthless in Monopoly, and I could usually beat her at Scrabble, but it was always close. In the summer we'd ride our bikes to the lake to go swimming. We'd race each other, splash and dunk, and stay in the water until we turned blue.

We walked to school together and sat next to each other in class. We were both intellectually gifted, and got straight A's. I'm not bragging, it's just a fact. We'd usually do our homework together, at either her house or mine. If she wasn't having dinner at our house, I was eating at hers.

My mom and hers were in book club together, went shopping, and had almost daily coffee klatches. Our dads were in the Kiwanis Club, had regular poker nights, and were on the same bowling team.

Our families did all kinds of things together; barbeques, vacations, and camping trips. Nini and I shared a tent, starting when we were about five. We'd scare each other with ghost stories, use our flashlights to cast shadow puppets on the walls of the tent, and read comic books late into the night. I liked the super heroes; she liked Archie, with Betty and Veronica.

Our parents each had their own separate tents, and it wasn't until we were much older that we understood why. We still share a tent when we go camping, and even at our age, nobody thinks anything about. We're just friends; always have been. Nothing else.

For most of our childhood, I never even thought of her as a girl. She was a total tomboy, wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and a baseball cap, just like I did. She could hit a mean line drive, and played shortstop on our little league team. She wore her long black hair in a ponytail that stuck out the back of her cap. We were both skinny as a rail.

I began to think of Jennie as a girl, when puberty hit and she began to grow breasts. I was a typical pubescent, lost in the fog of emerging womanhood all around me. The boys would elbow each other in the ribs and leer at those girls we deemed "sexy," meaning anyone who had tits.

Although I acknowledged her as a girl, she was my best friend, and I never harbored any sexual ideas about each other. We talked about everything, even the changes our bodies were going thru.

In high school, she shot up to 5'7", but she was still very thin, and had really small tits. I reached my present height of 6'1", but didn't pack on any weight either. My penis was a bit larger than some of the other guys I had seen in the locker room.

Jen was on the swimming team, and I was on the track team, running a pretty fair mile for a high schooler, but I never set any records. I went to all her games, and she attended all my track meets, always cheering me on.

Other than the friendship we had with each other, our social lives were almost non-existent.

"Boys and girls don't want to go out with a brainiac, especially one with no boobs," she lamented one day.

I was considered a geek, because I was good with computers, and always on the honor roll. I was terribly shy around girls and never knew what to say. Anytime a girl would talk to me, I'd stutter and stammer, and my face would turn bright red. Any girl except Jennie.