chapter ten 𐐒𐐚

Hinata and I went into his room and played video games for about two hours before Hinata finally decides to ask about Yamaguchi and me.

"So are you guys like dating or something?" He asks bluntly. He's building a little dog house for his pet dog in minecraft, it's all neat and cute.

"Not dating, talking I guess you could say." I tell him. He nods slowly but I can tell he doesn't really understand.

"If you both like eachother why don't you just date? Doesn't that make more sense?" He asks putting the final touches on his dog house.

"Well that's the thing, I don't know if he actually likes me. But I sure as hell like him." I laugh. Hinata adjust his sitting position and says,

"I can ask him for you if you want. I wouldn't mind." I'm a bit shocked at what he said but I just said, "If you really want to. But don't make it sound like I was asking, make it sound like you want to know, not me."

"rodger that y/n." he confirms. Hinata puts his dog in his house and says, "y/n look at my doghouse!" I laugh, "Make me one too." He nods with determination and begins making a dog house for me.

I look over at my phone and see it's 11:56. "God damn it Hinata, we said we would go to bed at 10:00!" I complain. Ive decided that for the rest of the week I'm going to try and go to school. Me and Hinata are just going to walk to school together and i'll have to walk back to his house alone because of volleyball practice.

"Okay okay, let's go to bed then. I'll make your bed and you go change in the bathroom." Hinata explains. I nod and grab my bag walking into the bathroom. When I opened my bag my first thought was, I did not pack enough stuff for a whole week. But what did I expect really? I was packing under pressure. I put on shorts and a t-shirt and then walk back out into Hinatas room. The bed is already made for me on the floor so I put my bag down and then I tuck into my bed thingy.

"I'm just gonna go check and see if Natsu is sleeping, then i'll be back." Hinata yawns. He walks out of the room and cracks his door. Hinatas room literally has no personality. The whole room looks like it's a premade dorm room or maybe even a motel room. There's nothing wrong with plain bedrooms but out of all the people to have one I'm shocked Hinata does. He has a really fun and light personality but his room definitely doesn't, but then again I spend a lot of time here so i've gotten used to it. Right as I close my eyes I get a text.

Yamaguchi: wanna come over after school tmrw?

He must be bold now or something because I wouldn't even text that. Hinata walks back into the room and says, "She's sleeping." I nod and say, "Guess what Yamaguchi just texted me." Hinata comes over and looks at my phone, "See! I think he does like you y/n, I really do." I smile as he gets up and lays down on his bed, sighing. "Hey Hinata, do you like anyone?" I ask him, placing my chin on the side of his bed. I can see him start to turn pink and he says, "No. My main focus right now is volleyball, I don't have time for girls or boys or whoever else." I laugh and eventually he starts to laugh with me.

I'm not sure when we fell asleep but we both wake up around the same time. I actually heard Hinata get up so then I got up after him. "Shit. We slept in." Hinata groans. I check the time, we're thirty minutes late. God damn it. "Okay we'll just get dressed and then go to school. Skip everything else." Hinata looks at me and says, "we have to bring Natsu to school before we go to school." I sigh, "Okay okay, isn't it like right down the street." He nods and begins to walk to his dresser. I grab my bag again and walk into the bathroom. I throw on my boring uniform and the thought of going back to school and seeing Yamaguchi brought butterflies to my stomach. I switch out my clothes backpack with my school backpack and walk into the kitchen.

"Hinatas making me late again." Natsu complains. She's eating a pack of gummy fruit snacks for breakfast. That's nasty. "Has Hinata made you late before?" I ask. Natsu nods and pops a gummy in her mouth. "Y/n can you walk me to school?" Natsu asks me. I smile, "Yes, me and Hinata will." Natsu throws away her gummy packet and walks into the bathroom. What a vague little girl.

About four minutes later me and Hinata are waiting for Natsu to come out of the bathroom. Hinata is leaning against the wall right by the door and i'm sitting on the couch. "Natsu!! Hurry up." Hinata shouts. Natsu comes out the bathroom and says, "If you didn't wake up late this would've never happened Shoyo." Hinata grunts and opens the door, "Let's just go." I laugh and walk behind them. While we're walking down the sidewalk Natsu holds my index finger. Her hands are small and cold. Hinata pushes in front of us and says, "Fine I didn't wanna hold your hand anyways Natsu." I laugh, "she likes me better." Hinata turns around walking forward. At this point Hinata is pretty far ahead from us and Natsu tugs my skirt. I look down at her, "What's up?" I ask. She looks me in the eyes and says,

"Do you like Hinata?"