chapter fifteen 𐐒𐐚

I imminently text the group chat with Yachi, Hinata, and I.

me: Hinata!! I'm so excited for youuuu

Hinata: I'm so nervous omg

me: How did it even happen?

Yachi: Details later, what's the plan?

Hinata: The date is just a few hours after practice ends so you two are coming to my house, just go straight after school. Natsu should be there but don't worry about her LMAO

Me: Okay see y'all then;)

I'm so excited for Hinata, I really am but i'm afraid. I'm afraid of what will happen if they don't work out. They're karasunos duo, they need each other, in the game and outside of the court apparently. I knew Kageyama has had feelings for Hinata for awhile, because when someone mentions his name he makes sure to pay attention what you're saying. I'm hoping they'll last for a long time because romantic or not, I think they're soulmates.

After school me and Yachi walk with Hinata to the gym for then we're planning on walking to Hinatas place. "Okay well since we have a little bit of time, can we get into the details now?" I ask dragging my feet. Hinata gets red, "He asked me. But when he asked me Sugawara was right next to him, I think he was there for moral support." Yachi laughs, "Tell the rest of the team I won't be there because I have other things to do, Kiyoko said she's fine with me not showing up today anyways so." Hinata nods, "Is it normal to feel like i'm going to throw up constantly?" I laugh and say, "Yes. That's how I felt the whole time when I liked Yamaguchi. Don't worry you guys will get more comfortable over time."

Me and Yachi walk to Hinatas house and when we open the door Natsu is sitting on the living room couch on her tablet with a big pink case. "Where's Hinata?" She asks us. Yachi and I start taking off our shoes, "He's at practice, he'll be home later but not for long." Yachi answers. Natsu looks back down on her tablet. "Just go in his room if he's at practice, he doesn't care." Natsu explains. "Okay thanks." I nod.

Yachi sits on Hinatas desk chair, "Do you think they're going to last y/n?" I sit on the bed, hugging a circle pillow. "I'm not sure. But I believe in them." I smile. Yachi smiles back, "Me too." Yachi swings herself back in forth in the chair, "So how are things with you and Yamaguchi?" I fiddle with my fingers, "Good. I think we're official now, but i'm not even for sure to be honest." Yachi laughs, "He sure was acting like you guys were at practice yesterday. He was telling Tsukishima about it." I blush just thinking about him. "Well that answers my question." Yachi laughs softly, "Yeah, I guess it does."

Hinata finally shows up and opens the door, he's sweating. "I tried getting here as fast as possible. Okay so I have to be ready in two hours." Yachi gets up and says, "Okay first thing you need to do it shower, and don't rush. Make sure you smell good you know?" She smirks. Hinata places his bag down, "Yes. Okay i'll be back." He scrambled into the bathroom and locks the door.

Hinata comes back in with dripping wet hair. He's still in a towel but honestly this isn't the first time i've seen him in one. Yachis face turns pink, "Uh- show us your best clothes. Then we'll pick for you." She shields her eyes. I laugh, "Hinata doesn't have much good clothes options." He looks over at me, "Hey! I actually just went shopping thank you very much." I walk over to the closet, he actually did get better clothes. Yachi comes over with me, "Okay actually this is a good selection." She grabs about twelve different shirts and says, "Okay let's get to work."

We all decide on a white polo under a plain brown crewneck and he's wearing tan cuffed jeans. We paired it with long white socks and then checkered vans. "Are you sure this looks good? Doesn't it look like I tried too hard?" Hinata says. He's been staring at himself in the mirror for like five minutes. "No, you look good Hinata. You're just overthinking it." I say. Yachi takes a sip from a soda she got from Hinatas fridge and says, "Yeah don't worry, you look great. There's not really that much more to do so, more details please." She smirks and Hinata sits down next to me on the bed. "Where are you guys even going?" I ask him. Hinata blushes, "We're going to a drive in movie. They just opened about a week ago." Yachi takes another sip, "That's so cute. Never would've thought Kageyama would come up with something like that." I laugh, "He probably asked his mom." We all start laughing together and Hinata says, "Thanks guys." Yachi smiles, "Of course."

AUTHORS NOTE:
hey guys! I hope you're all enjoying the story I know it's kinda slow but I thought maybe that's what people like? I don't know. Also I apologize if there might be any mistakes in the plot, I tend to forget what I already wrote lol. Anyways thanks for reading:)