chapter nineteen 𐐒𐐚

"Shhh! They're so cute don't wake them up yet!"

"We have to now or else they'll never wake up!"

"Just give them like three more minutes."

"Look they're already waking up, well y/n is."

"Because you're so loud Hinata!"

My eyes flutter open to the sound of faint whisper shouting. I sit up rubbing my eyes and turn to see if Yamaguchi is still there. He is. Still sleeping and breathing as peaceful as he could possibly be. "Y/n Y/n! Look at this adorable picture of you and Yamaguchi." Yachi says shoving her bright phone into my face. It's a picture that looks like it was taken like two minutes ago. Yamaguchi laying on my chest, my hand resting on his head. Yamaguchi starts sitting up and he rests his head on my shoulder. "That's cute. You think we could go pinterest famous with that?" I laugh. Yamaguchi open his eyes and stares at the picture on Yachis phone. I get up and start talking Hinata about how the plans going to work with me getting all my stuff back from his house when I hear Yamaguchi whisper something to Yachi, "Send that to me." Yachi smiles, "I figured you were gonna say that."

After discussing what we should do for the day we all decided that we were going to go shopping downtown and then go skating after. Hinata says he's never been skateboarding but I remember us doing it sometimes when we were kids. Yachi said she used to do it too.

"How much money do you have y/n?" I open my backpack and grab my crumpled money, "about $100." Ive been saving up money, not for anything in particular but mainly just so I can get out of the house soon. "That's good, I have about the same." Yachi replies. Hinata grabs out his crumpled money, "I have like $60." Yamaguchi laughs, "Because you spend it all on going to the gym to play volleyball." Hinata nods, "That's fair." Yamaguchi grabs out his clean stack of money, "I have around $80." Yachi gets up and places her money on Yamaguchis night stand, "Okay, I'm getting dressed first." Hinata jolts up, "No me first! You take to long!" And then they wrestle into the bathroom. "Just change in his room!" Yachi yells. Hinata stops, "Okay fine."

Hinata and Yamaguchi get dress in his bedroom and me and Yachi go into the bathroom. Yachi keeps holding tops up to her chest. "I don't know what to wear." I'm in baggy light blue jeans and a white bra. "I don't know what to wear either. Well shirts wise." I sigh. Yachi holds up a shirt to me, "I don't know." A aggressive knock hits the door like three times, "Are you guys almost done!?" Hinata shouts. Yachi unlocks the door and only pokes her head out, "No i'm making out with y/n. bye." Hinata grabs the door, "Wait seriously!?" Yachi bursts out laughing, "No." Hinata looks relived, "Oh thank god." I laugh and walk out of the bathroom. "Yamaguchi!" I shout. I walk into his room and he's sitting on his bed on his phone. "What's up baby?" I walk over to his closet, "i'm borrowing a shirt." I grab a oversized t-shirt with some kinda band on it. "Thank you." I say throwing the shirt over my head. "You're welcome." Yamaguchi laughs.

Yachi comes out the bathroom smelling like sweet vanilla and flowers. "Okay i'm ready now." Hinata coughs dramatically, "Jeez, you went a little overboard with the perfume don't you think?" Yachi inhales deeply, "I don't think so." Yamaguchis head if resting on my shoulder and i'm scrolling through my phone. "Are we just going to walk there?" Yachi asks. "Aren't we just going to skate there?" Yamaguchi asks. I nod, "That's what I thought." Hinata stands up, "Then we have to stop at my place to get mine." Yamaguchi stands, "That's fine."

Yachi actually rides hers everywhere, or at least takes it everywhere. I left mine at home but I don't wanna go there so i'm borrowing one of Yamaguchis. So now we're just walking to go get Hinatas. We're about halfway there and no one has really said much. Probably because we're tired. Yamaguchi yawns, "We need more energy." I nod, "Yes we do." Yachi turns to look back at me and Yamaguchi, "When we shop we can just get energy drinks or something. I was thinking boba but that doesn't really wake you up." Hinata scoffs, "Boba is nasty anyways. I only like certain kinds." Yachi turns back at Hinata, "You're crazy. Boba is amazing." Hinata shrugs.

We finally arrive at Hinatas house and I see his moms car in the driveway. "Looks like my moms home." Hinata says walking up the driveway. You can hear his feet scrape on the pavement. Yachi, Yamaguchi, and I all stay at the end of the driveway but then I figure it might just be easier to pick up my stuff now. I follow behind Hinata, "Ill be right back."

Hinata goes into the house and grabs his scratched up skateboard in his closet and I start grabbing my things. Hinatas mom enters the room, "Hey y/n! We're you staying here?" I nod, "I'm actually just leaving." She smiles, "Well I hope you guys had a good time." I nod again and shuffle past her. "Thank you!"

"Okay let's get going." Yamaguchi says. He glides his board on the smooth sidewalk and begins riding ahead of everyone. "Show off." Hinata grumbles. He glides his board just like Yamaguchi and follows behind. Yachi and I place our skateboards on the ground, next to each other. "I haven't done this in awhile." I say. Yachi begins pushing her right leg on the ground, "I just kinda suck." I lag behind her, almost falling within about ten seconds of riding. We turn around the corner and see Yamaguchi and Hinata in the road. This is a pretty empty street so I follow their lead and lean into the road. I manage to catch up to the rest of the group and now we're all basically right by each other. Hinata and I are right next to each other and all the sudden Hinatas board starts shifting towards me. "Watch out!" I shout. Hinata tries gaining control of the board but it's too late. His board runs into mine and we both collide onto the ground. Shit. I think I cut my leg. Hinata sits up groaning and I follow shortly after. We both stare at each other and then burst out laughing.