chapter thirteen 𐐒𐐚

The sun is basically no where to be seen at this point. The air cools down a little bit and there are little stars starting to pop into the sky. Yamaguchi really made stars for me because every time I look at them I just think of him. We're just a few houses away from Yamaguchis and are hands are still together.

"Okay we're here, can you grab my keys out of my backpack." Our hands separate and I start digging through his backpack. Then I see a pair of silver keys slid into a small pocket in his front backpack pocket. I grab them and hand them to Yamaguchi. He slides the keys into the door and we walk straight to his room. I'm assuming nobody was in the house.

"Where's your mom?" I ask, sitting down on his floor. Yamaguchi throws his backpack into his bed, "Shes probably out drinking or something." Oh that's right. Even when we were kids Yamaguchi would tell me about how his mom always went out to go drinking with her friends, sometimes even alone. I guess she never went to rehab. "Oh, that hits close to home." I laugh trying to make him feel better. That's basically all my dad does he actually tends to drink at home often too. Yamaguchi smirks, "Your dad right?" I nod. "That's actually why I'm staying at Hinatas." I admit. Yamaguchi nods understandably. "Well, we can get through it together."

Eventually me and Yamaguchi decided that we were just gonna chill and watch a movie. It took us like 15 minutes just to decide what to watch because turns out we're both very indecisive. We both eventually agreed on (pick a movie lol). One thing lead to another and we both ended up sitting on the bed. I was sitting against the wall and Yamaguchi was laying on his back, but his upper body was leaning against the headboard. Eventually my back started hurting so I turned my back the same way Yamaguchis was, so now we were directly next to each other and facing the same way.

About an hour into the movie I look over and see Yamaguchi sleeping. I tried my hardest not to move because I didn't want to wake him. Am I supposed to go home now? What do I do in this situation? I just stayed still and kept watching the movie. Yamaguchi leaned over onto my shoulder but he was still sleeping. omgomgomgomg. y/n do not move. don't move. I try relaxing and try breathing shortly. Yamaguchis eyes flutter open and he looks up at me, he doesn't move though. "You're warm." He says. He must be delirious and really tired because his eyes are shut but he's still talking. I laugh and Yamaguchis head gets more comfortable on my shoulder. "Screw this." He says and he fully turns over at me and puts his hands around my waist. holyshitholyshitholyshit. His head is near my cheats and I place my hand on his soft green hair. I begin to start playing with his hair because I don't know what else to do. "Thank you." He says. "For what?" I ask. His eyes are open again and he says, "For being here, you know, with me." I smile and say, "Of course."

I stroke his hair until he falls back asleep, which doesn't take long. He doesn't quite snore but he breathes heavily while sleeping, it's calming actually. I check my phone trying my hardest not to move but it's already past six. Shit I already told Hinata I would be home by six but at this rate it's almost seven. I shake Yamaguchi until his eyes begin to open. He groans and then faces up at me, "What's up beautiful?" I stop breathing for a second but then remember what I woke him up for. "I have to get back to Hinatas." I say sitting up. Yamaguchi grabs my arm and yanks me back down, cuddling back into the position as before. "Stay. Tell him you'll be home tomorrow." I stay down and then grab my phone out,

me: Yamaguchi wants me to stay the night, i'll be back tmrw!
Hinata: okay;) don't have too much fun y/n.

"Your mom coming home tonight?" I ask. The reason I left my house was because I didn't want to deal with a drunk adult that should know better so Yamaguchis mom wouldn't help me escaping my problem. "Probably not. She's probably hooking up with some guy like three years older than me." He laughs, his eyes remain close on my chest.

Before I know it it's about 10:00 and i'm still awake. Yamaguchi keeps waking up and then falling back asleep, sometimes he pretends he's been awake but I know he's been sleeping. While I was dozing off Yamaguchi wakes up, "You should really get some sleep darling. You will be going to school with me tomorrow." I nod and eventually fall asleep.