Chapter 7

*Alison's pov*

The next morning we bound for Cheshire to visit Harry's family, Anne went to fetch us from the airport and had few discussions inside the car, and the next thing we knew was, we already pulled to the driveway and putting our things to the guestroom where I will spend about a week. I think this will be fun! I can't wait to explore Cheshire!

I find it quite misty at Harry's place, It was more of like a province, there was a place there where you can cook barbecue and make a bonfire. Harry joined me as I took a walk outside, reaching a place where there are grasses and a beautiful view of the mountains.

"This place is so so so nice! I love it here" I raised my arms in the air and sniffed the misty air

Harry laid down the grass and was acting as if he's making a snow angel. I did the same too and I found ourselves laughing of what an idiot we were. We went back to their house and found Anne preparing tea and was already placing them on the table in the living room.

"Come!" she invited "sit here" she offered me the seat beside her while Harry on my left.

"Thank you!"

"So---Harry" she looked at Harry then to me "Aren't we expecting a wedding any time soon?"

Harry and I both got surprised, we were talking about that matter too yesterday, but we didn't expect that this will be brought here, we looked at each other and Anne enforced a laugh.

"Oh-Sorry, did I just surprised you?"

"No-No-it's just that we were not ready about weddings" I said "we were actually talking about that yesterday, I want a simple one, where every family member and closest friends on both sides are invited and I always wanna wear a white dress, I always dreamt of that perfect wedding" I said

"But we can always have it a gorgeous one honey" Anne said "you're always free to tell us"

"But your son--" I looked at Harry, I didn't know how to tell her, that her son haven't asked me to marry him. I hate myself.

"Harry, would you like to give us an idea?" Anne looked at Harry

"Whatever my bride wants" Harry said, he's smiling at me, HE CALLED ME HIS BRIDE! I JUST CAN'T RESIST THE FEELS, I WANT TO BREAK OUT AND KISS THIS BASTARD..I turned to pinch his cheek

"Okay!" Anne said, but I think she was more excited on planning a wedding than us.

"I'll just--uhm--going to wee" Harry whispered, Anne and I both laughed by the way he said that..but wait! Anne and I were left alone, I felt quite nervous...

"Honey--" she placed her hand on top of my thigh "thank you" I am not sure about what she's thinking

"Thank you?" I asked her politely

"I mean--thank you for making my son happy---I can see that with the look on his face--the way he smile were very different from any other smiles when she's with you" I feel bad--I think she's about to cry so I hugged her

"No--I should be saying thank you to you--If there is no Anne--there would be no Harry" I laughed, I think saying that is the only way to put back the smile into her lips.

"I should say that back to Charlotte then" she laughed wiping her tears away, planting a kiss on my forehead

Harry went back from wherever he came and joined us--what did took him so long?

"You took a wee for about an hour already?" I joked referring to my watch

"Sorry--I went out---I got something from the car" he said raising a brown paper bag then looking at Anne who was still in the midst of wiping away her happy tears "what happened?" He asked

"Happy tears" Anne said, she's a bit dramatic

Harry sat beside us and gave her mum a hug, I was there watching them, they are so freaking cute! Anne drew me for a hug too, I felt like I was a real part this family.

We resumed again of course the same discussions but I still had the question bothering my mind, Why is everyone expecting a wedding from us? I don't know, but me and Harry still want to discover everything about each other, it really takes few more years, time. We are not in a hurry though. But I like the idea of discussing them because it gives me the opportunity to say them my ideas. But I always pray to God that Harry was the one for me, 'coz he was just so nice and sweet and everything, he has something that I think makes him different from any other guys out there, he was more than perfect.