Chapter 32

*Harry's pov*

We're bound to France this morning, I called Alison earlier to remind her that I would be the one to pick her up.

"Are you ready?" I asked her

"Yes! yes!--Harry I am so excited" she's like a five year old kid

"Alright! I'll pick you up exactly six" I looked at my watch

"Okay bye Harry--I still have to check my things!"

"Bye!" I said "Wait" I said, she heard me say that "I love you" I heard her laugh

"I love you moooooore! byeee" she said with a high tone

I jumped to the bathroom for a quick shower it's still early, I let the hot steam fill the room, I quickly shampooed my hair and soaked myself in soap and rinsed everything, when I am done, I wrapped the towel on my waist and shaved and rubbed some aftershave, and sprayed some of my perfume. I sat on the edge of the bed and got my blow dryer on and I shook my hair with my left hand the right holding the blow dryer. When I think my hair is done, I think I like to hold it on a bun for a while. I got my jeans on and my socks, put on my dark blue buttoned sweatshirt and wore my beige Chelsea boots and threw my coat over. I hurriedly picked up my things which I packed last two days before, I can get anything on the way in case I forgot something. I always do that when we're on tour.

"Bye mum!" I called to mum who was in the porch cutting a flower, I approached her and gave her a hug

"I'll just tell Robin and Gemma you're gone early--Take care son! I love you!" she said

"Love you too! and don't get emotional" she's actually going to emotional

I rushed to the car and started the engine. Our flight as I remembered would be at nine in the morning, we're early as ever. I drove to Alison's place, good thing there's no traffic.

I rang the doorbell for only twice when I immediately got a response, from Mrs. Stewens. Mums were early birds, aren't they?

"I am ready!" Alison said as she pulled her suitcase to the hallway to greet me, she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Honey make sure everything is in place" Mrs. Stewens said

"Of course mum"

"Don't worry Mrs. Stewens, we can get anything on the way just in case she forgot anything.

Mrs. Stewens approached me to give me a massive hug, I think she appreciated what I feel for her daughter

"Thank you love--thank you"

"No--Thank you Mrs. Stewens for allowing us" I returned, Alison looking proud.

I thank Alison's parents a lot, without them I don't think this relationship would exist, we had learned so much from them, and they were a whole bunch of support and advice. I felt like I was really a part of their family the first time I dated their daughter.

"You must get going, I don't want you to miss your flight--have fun--okay?" Mrs. Stewens adjusted something on my coat and tapped my back

"Mum--" Alison said "Thank you" she hugged her mum tightly

I watched them as they exchanged advises while Alison kept nodding her head, her eyes glisten that time. Her mum patted my arm, I know what does that mean, I'll always look after her daughter.

"We have to go now, Mrs. Stewens" I waved at her "Bye! take care!"

"Take care!"

I took Alison's suitcase and headed to the door, her following suit at the door. We headed to the car and loaded the suitcase at the back of my car beside my things. A week in France...I am sure she's not going to forget this trip.

We arrived at the airport as early as we should be, I wore my old man disguise, just a mustache and sunglasses worked, so no one would ever ever dare to disturb me or Alison, plus we have to keep it a secret.

We sat by the airport's lounge and waited for our turn, I put out my camera to take photos of Alison, she keeps on blocking the lens and hitting my arm whenever I took a shot of her, she's shy I think.

"Come on! you don't even looked that bad love"

"Stop it Harry!" she covered the lens with her palm "I don't feel like taking pictures in this crowded place!"

"No--no--you look beautiful today--please just a few" I begged her, and gave her one of my best sad faces, she giggled and moments later she gave up

Airports were sometimes boring, but I am too lucky because I had Alison with me, sometimes if you're alone you can't talk to anyone or anything. Makes me sick sometimes, I can't wait for an hour with dead air!

I tried to rest my head on Alison's shoulder with my hat on my face, but it didn't worked, I realized I am becoming sleepy, maybe because I woke up way too early. I saw her looking at me and offered her lap so I could lie down, I laid down and put my hat over my face my sunglasses in tact with my ear.

I tried to close my eyes as Alison played my bun, I removed my hat from my face knowing that I would choke in the first place, I left my sunglasses in place to be safe. I felt Alison's fingers went under my nose removing the mustache that I put on for my disguise, after that I felt her lips were on mine and I kissed her back.

We were getting bored in the airport and all we got to do was talk about random stuff and we're survivors, the announcer finally called our flight number bound for France. Alison and I both got to our feet, our bags on place, I pulled her suitcase with my bag on top of it, we headed to the boarding and fell in line waiting for our tickets to be punched and after like ten minutes or so, we have already boarded the plane, the flight attendant led us to our seat, and few more moments later we're flying high up in the air, Alison begged to have the seat beside the window so she could see the clouds, she looks so cute taking a video of them with my camera.

"I presume it's not your first time to ride a plane" I joked as she looked at me

"Of course no.." she said "I just always like the though of being on top of the world--flying and the clouds--we're higher than the clouds--it's amazing"

"Oh..then, you can live on the clouds" I laughed, she looked at me furrowing her eyebrows

"I won't have my address, how are you going to visit me?"

"I would---ahh---ride something and live with you" I said--I know this joke's not working.

"Stop it Harry--we're getting a bit off the edge" she said returning the camera

"I'd put my comedy show one day and you're not going to watch it"

"Who even dares?" she joked back

"The fans--why?"

"Not even your fans and you're weird"

We both laughed at the though of the joke. Few more minutes before the plane is going to land, we both fell asleep in during the ride.