Chapter 31

*Alison's pov*

Right now I still cannot believe that Harry asked me to come with him to France! I am so excited! we'll be leaving by the fifth of January. I honestly cannot thank him enough he had given me so much, I can't think of anything more in return for these things he had done for me and for our relationship, I feel so great to have him.

Before we have our trip to France, We went back to Harry's place and everything seems the same, the same faces minus Des and his family, I heard he and his family spent New Year by the bridge to watch the fireworks. People always say that it is lucky to celebrate New Year with your loved one so you would stay together longer, we did the last three years of our relationship and I think it worked.

We gathered in the living room waiting for midnight to come, Harry told me that before he first went into this career they spend New Year like this; simple and with families and sometimes he and Gemma would be waiting for a countdown in the television.

"May we call on everyone for a little prayer? since it's nearly midnight and of course we want to thank God for this wonderful year" Anne announced, we all gathered in the living room in front of the fire. We held hands together forming a circle, mum and dad on my left and right, Harry and Gemma holding hands together with Anne and Robin and were connected to our little family.

"Lord God" Anne started "We thank you for all the gifts you gave us this year, we hope you give us more strength and wisdom the coming years ahead--"

We all ended the prayer by saying 'Amen' and learned that it's ten seconds to twelve. We all peered our eyes on the television where they had a New Year's countdown and we all chorused as the countdown went to five.

"Five-four-three-two-one!"

"Happy New Year!" we all greeted each one in the room, I exchanged hugs and kisses to Gemma, Anne, mum, dad, Robin..I was surprised when Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. I can hear my heart beat louder than the fireworks. I put my arms on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss more. I pushed him when I felt it's too much? I looked into his eyes, I want to spend another more year with him.

"Let's eat!" mum clapped her hands together calling the attention of everyone

We all made our way to the dining room and found our seats, I sat beside mum and dad this time, facing Anne, Harry and Gemma across the table, everyone were loud and everything seem so fine this night.

We finished every bit of the food served tonight both made by our mums, wow! I loved Harry's family and my family loves him. Love overtakes everything.

"Alison" Harry pulled me from the couch and, led me outside the house

"Wait" I laughed

"Look"Harry pointed at the upcoming fireworks, I watched them as they burst in the air it was heart shaped, cute. I put out my phone to take just a sixteen second video of it as a souvenir maybe. I pulled Harry to my side to prevent me from getting cold.

"It's beautiful" I said looking at the empty sky...

"And you're beautiful" Harry poked my nose, I laughed when he said that

I turned to face him and it takes more than a thousand courage to say what I always want to tell him. I looked to the ground. Awkward.

"You don't know Harry but--you're the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me" wow! said it--I watched his reaction, he smiled--that different smile.

"I always want to hear that from you" he said his eyes were crowded with tears, please don't cry Harry!

"Hey! are you crying?" I laughed

"No--" he lied "but honestly Alison I've been waiting for that one from a girl--it means that if a girl said that to me like she's proud to have me or something--it means she's the one"

I am the one? I never seen him emotional. I think it really means a lot to him, but it is true, those words, I mean them, they all came from my heart, I am honest about what I feel for him. Having Harry Styles as a boyfriend, I am lucky enough--his looks and his talent were all plus factors in him--I think I like about him was him being him, and just being him and him again.

Harry wiped his tears before it falls, I laughed at him, I really haven't seen him cried face to face, I mean--he cried happy tears.

"You look like an idiot--stop crying"

"I am not crying"

The fireworks faded away and when nothing followed after that one, maybe the fireworks were somewhere from the neighborhood, I thought. I asked Harry if we could go back into the house, I felt so cold--he hugged me tighter as we got back to the house and he led me in front of the fireplace to heat down.