Chapter 26

*Harry's pov*

"Schedule for today would be a guesting on Ellen and for Jimmy Kimmel by tonight" Paul discussed as we wait for our turn to be groomed by Louise inside a dressing room, he's been our tour manager ever since, he's the daddy of the group.

"Catch!" Louis threw a ping pong ball to Paul and he got it with his two hands, Louis always interrupts everything Paul says, but he listens to them.

"You need to be backstage by eight" Paul tapped his watch and we all nodded

After Paul left the room, I created a message to Alison.

'Guesting this morning at Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel later---how exhausting!' I didn't know what went into my mind why I texted her that, I just want to inform her about this.

After few minutes I felt my phone vibrated, it was a text message from Alison

'Hi Harry, I'll check that out on YouTube when I got home'

I laughed when she said those, she really does watch some of our interviews and tell them to me one by one, she made fun of my answers and the other boys'. I remember one time when she was still on tour with us, I caught her watching some of our videos on YouTube on her spare times, she's having a really good laugh about us.

'Tell me how did you find it when I got there babe' I texted her back, I literally typed babe I think she likes to be called that way

'Babe? haha of course Harry I love youuuuu! '

'I love you tooooo'

I can't seem to disturb Alison so I tried to make an instagram video today, featuring Louis and Niall running around the dressing room and throwing crumpled paper over each other.

"Enough boys, you need to go backstage" a woman peeked her head on the door of the room, she must be the floor director.

We all got ourselves together and headed for the backstage, Niall and I arm in arm singing loudly, Niall grabbing Zayn's waist to drew him closer to him, bromaaaaaaance! Liam and Louis discussing something over our back.

We got to the backstage and waited for our turn, it is not very usual for us, we always go on show by show, station by station, country by country. Promotions, then after few months, tour.

SNAP! Before I forgot! it's almost tour, few more months left...I really do want to ask Alison....before this tour, of course I am sure about her, she's the person I want to have for the rest of my life. I have few more months or I might say days? to plan for this, I hope everything would go well with my plans.

"Harry--come on!" Niall called my attention, I almost forgot we're about to show ourselves in the talkshow, they were already getting to the entrance while I stood there blankly, thinking about my plan.

"Sorry"

"Are you alright?" Niall said putting an arm around my shoulder

"I was--just--ahh--none--"

"You can tell it to me if you want--or anybody else other than me maybe?" Niall laughed

A voice from the stage maybe finally called up our name and we all bounded to the entrance, waving our hands in the air and took a seat..it happens..just another interview--same few questions.