Chapter 25

*Alison's pov*

I woke up the next morning with the slight pounding of my head, it seems like what just happened last night was just a wonderful dream, but me being stupid and running for him and crying like an idiot. That's all I can remember.

I dialed Harry's number and he seemed not to answer any of my calls, I checked google and found out that they were live on a morning show, which just started few minutes ago. I ran to the living room and opened the television, just in time, they were being interviewed by a white middle aged woman. I watched their faces as they listened to every one's answers, they seemed to be synchronized, I just noticed. They were answering randomly and Louis being funny again and Harry's face was a serious one but at the middle of each sentence he makes faces which makes me laugh, and remember last night.

"We all know you were leaving for tour the next four months, so--can you tell us what are the things that you're going to miss from home?--like family celebrations--let's start with Harry" the interviewer said, I pinned my eyes on the TV when I heard the question, something very much related?

"Ahh" Harry always begin his sentence like that "we actually don't miss a lot coz you know sometimes our families come on our shows so we don't feel that home sicked, but sometimes you will really gonna miss a lot, just like sleeping on your own bed at night or counting sheep over your head and doing the things you want to do without any distractions" I laughed at his answer, but I can really feel that he's really trying to say about our relationship with that irony, nice try Mr. Styles.

The interview went on for about thirty minutes and I seem to enjoy listening to their opinions and laughing at each one's answer. They did a game where everyone will answer the twitter questions from fans with the #1DWhoIsIt, each of the boys got five cardboards each with their faces on it and they would raise any of it if they knew who they think it was, I got my phone and tried to tweet a question. Few moments later, I was surprised to see my tweet flashing on the screen, the interviewer read my tweet.

"From @alisonstewens: who do you think is the most romantic on a date? #1DWhoIsIt"

I watched their faces got confused, I laughed at their expressions and I watched Harry look at the camera with confusion, he knew it was me. Before the interviewer notice it Louis held up cutout of Zayn's face and pointed at it, Niall and Zayn raised a cutout of Harry and Harry raised Liam and Liam gave Zayn. I laughed hard when I saw Harry blowed a kiss to the camera, I knew it was for me. Freak.

The show ended and I think Harry would be able to answer my call, I dialed his number and after few rings he answered.

"Oh--Hi!" he said "Sorry if I took so long, we were on an interview"

"It's fine, yeah I know you were---bunch of jokes, especially Mr. Tomlinson, I had fun watching you guys"

"Really? oh by the way, is that you who asked that question?" I thought he's not going to remember

"Uh--yeah?" I laughed "I never thought that woman's not going to read that I was surprised too!"

"You made my day" he said

"Was that blow kiss for me?"

"You saw that? no way!" he laughed

"I didn't catch it, maybe it fell somewhere here where I sat" I heard him laugh on the other line

"Okay thanks" he joked

"Don't do that again" I joked him back

"You like it, do you?"

"You looked like an idiot"

"No way!" he said laughing

We spent the time talking about nonsense things and about the interview they did. I hate to hang up the phone but Harry needed to take his rest, I made my way to the salon to spend the day. I want to come back on tour with them, I want to spend more time with him.