Chapter 23

*Alison's pov*

Harry's dropping by our house this week for day off...I wonder what we are going to do.

Few more days after, and I woke up with mum's knocking on the door, she seems veeeeeery excited..

"Ali!--Ali! wake up!"

"I am not coming to work today mum! leave me alone please!" I shouted at the door

"You had a visitor, come on--"

"Five minutes please!" I said lazily--whoever that visitor is I am fucking disturbed, I buried the side of my head on my pillow and pulled the comforters over my head, I fell asleep again

I think I had slept more than five minutes when I felt a kiss on my cheek woke me up--I slowly opened my eyes and saw a curly haired lad smiling at me

"Morning" he said, his husky tone hitting my eardrums--life.

"Ugh-morning Harry--I'm sorry..you've been waiting?--I feel exhausted" I said adjusting myself to face him lying on my back

"It's alright I know--I know" he climbed the bed and hugged me and pecked me on my cheek, I laughed

"Harry--stop--stop--I haven't took a bath yet!" I tried to wrestle with him but he seem to not let go off me, he laughed as I struggle.

We both laughed and rolled on the bed he keep on tickling my stomach, he only stopped when I gave him a look in the eyes, his eyes were green in life, he stared back at me.

"Did you missed me?" I said

"I missed you so much Alison" his face went closer to my face and I closed my eyes and I felt his lips kissing mine, I liked the way he kisses me, it was careful and gentle. I pulled his necklace so he would drew more closer to me, he pulled off from our kiss and rolled to his back, we both ended laughing. Just as in time mum knocked on the door and peeked her head.

"Hey lovebirds--come to the kitchen, I made you some breakfast"

Harry stood up and sat on the other edge of the bed I wrapped my arms around his neck from his back and kissed him on his cheek

"Harry--piggyback please!" I tapped his shoulder

He stood up and carried me to the door to the kitchen, he ran with me on his back to the kitchen where mum was and we ended up laughing. We sat on the stool and had the breakfast mum had made, it was a a sliced baguette with some toasted bacon and cheese. Me, mum and Harry had our breakfast silently..I was thinking of what me and Harry could possibly do today, since it's cold outside. I want to do something really.

"I want to go ice skating" I said biting the bread and examining it

"Let's go tonight?" Harry looked at me to mum

"You may son" Mum said smiling at Harry

"Thanks mum!" I kissed mum, I know that she always want to see me happy, I am so lucky to have her as my mum.

Time flew fast and I got ready for our ice skating lesson and not a date or can be a date lesson haha, Harry thought it would be a good idea if we got there on late night so no one would, you know see us, I hope so..we used my car to the place where we should be and Harry driving, I turned on the radio while we're on our way and we kept on singing tunes that comes off it, we're crazy stupid riding the front seat, I wonder what everyone would think if they saw us doing that insanely?

"We're here!" Harry announced in a childish tone

I was about to open the door when Harry asked me not to open it and stay on my seat, I removed my seatbelt and waited for him as he went down the car and ran to the side of the door where I was sitting, he opened the door and bowed down to me reaching for my hand, he's an idiot doing that but I found it very romantic.

We walked to the entrance and paid for it and got our skates from the counter, as just what happened earlier he made me as his majesty, I pointed him some black ice skates and I wore it carefully, he helped me gain balance as we approach the ice rink. He was right I think, to go there in late night there were like few people and they were nearly leaving, good idea Harry.

I laughed as he showed me some techniques he knew, I stood there ended laughing at his facial expressions.

"Pull me" I said as I reached for his two hands, he gently grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me, I almost lost my balance and landed on his arms

"Woah--Careful" he said

"Thanks" I said regaining my balance and touching his shoulder as he guided me. I can't really skate as good as Harry was, I don't do it so often so every time we went skating I struggle.

I am a quick learner so after few minutes of trying I got it again, I glided my feet to the ice and made my way everywhere in the rink, Harry holding my hand, greatest feeling ever! we both swung and our hands swung back and forth in the air.

"Are you tired?" I asked Harry as we got to the edge of the rink putting balance while holding the steel bars

"Are you?" he returned

"I am hungry" I laughed

"Let's have another round and we'll have dinner" he smiled and pulled me around the rink.

I really enjoyed Harry's company, of all the dates I had, I can say Harry's the best, I am fucking lucky to have him and I don't know what would've happened to me if I didn't met him, maybe I am different, he changed me so much, I learned so much in this relationship.

We went to a fast food we found around the place, we had a good seat outside the fast food and we were talking anything we wanted, not caring about the people around, since it's late at night.