Chapter 12

*Harry's pov*

The next morning, I woke up in Alison's room and never noticed I fell asleep beside her when she asked me to sing her to sleep and all I remembered was, we were talking about things and saying silly jokes at each other, then-then-we-we-kissed? or was that all a joke? I smiled. Alison was still sleeping on my arm. She was so beautiful, the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. I was smiling then when I felt her move, I pretended to be sleeping and maybe male a prank over her? She kissed me on my forehead and touched my hair. She slowly moved away and next, I heard the soft closing of the door. I think she went to the bathroom. I can't stand this pretense anymore, this prank anymore, so I pushed off the comforters and walked out of the room.

"Morning!" Gemma greeted, on my own horror I almost stumbled

"You scared me!" I said smiling as I held my chest "since when did you came home?"

"Midnight?" she smiled "I don't exactly know, I never know what time did I come home really, every time" she continued "How was tour?"

I was about to answer when Alison called from the back of the door, Gemma pinched my left arm which was facing her.

"You didn't told me, we had a guest!" Gemma said excitedly

"Har-" Alison peeked her head on the door and bursted when she saw me "I keep looking for you, I thought-you're pranking over me and—-" she stopped short when she saw Gemma who was simply peeking her head over my shoulder.

"Gemma!" she walked out of the room and gave Gemma one of her warmest hugs,they were more like dancing, swinging.

"Alison!" Gemma said excitedly "Wow!—I missed you!" she held Alison's hands

"You're so beautiful!—and the hair!" Alison said as she noticed Gemma's new hair color which was now some kind of purple and pinks on the tips of her hair

"Do you want the same color?" Gemma said

"Oh yeah! I'd like to!"

"Uhm-Gemma aren't you going to join us?, me, Robin and Alison here is going to the golf club" I butted in

"No Harry, I would check on your schedules this morning, It's hard to be an assistant manager of yours" Gemma laughed.

Gemma went to our shows whenever she had times, sometimes she plays as my personal manager aside from mum, she's the assistant. Both of them bothers to jot down most of our schedules, TV appearances, commercials, promo shoots and many more. It's hard to think how did they get everything in tact despite of them being busy on work. I'm so lucky to have Gemma, and I am proud of her, she finished school, which I am thinking on going back to anytime soon, if had chances, maybe I would go, but for now career, this career, this crazy world is my thing.

"Okay-okay" I said going to the kitchen to get a sandwich and Alison and Gemma both followed me and joined me into the kitchen table, but continued chattering, I gave each one a sandwich

"Robin would be up for a little while, then Alison—we can go" I said finishing my sandwich just as I said Robin's name, guess what? he came into the kitchen rubbing his stomach and greeted us.

"Good morning kids!" he said

"Morning!" we all chorused, then mum came in

"Morning!" mum said, we greeted her and we all laughed at how synchronized our greeting was, we were like the kids on a first grade class. We all finished breakfast and all made our ways to where we should go for the day, mum and Gemma both drove to the management and the three of us; Robin, Alison and I went to the golf club as planned.

We got to the golf club in our very best golf-ing attire, then rode our golf car to our spot, wherein you can have a good view of the cliff and the sea. It was my favorite spot, I let Alison see that scene she took a picture of it on her phone.

"Here it is!" Robin exclaimed, giving Alison a golf club for her to try "let's see what you have learned"

"Okay" Alison said, I was nervous. But I know she can do it. She gave a swing and 'whoosh' hit the ball and it flew

"Whoa! nice!" I said proudly, I was about to kiss her but instead gave me a high-five, it's very clear to me that this girl doesn't like PDA that much.

"Good job love" Robin said shaking Alison's hand

It's now my turn, I gave it a swing and up the ball goes too, then Robin did the same. We had so much fun with Alison, I am so proud of this girl, no wonder I liked her, she have many talents that she never showed to everyone. In short—-she's Miss Mystery Girl.