Chapter 20

*Harry's pov*

Another album, another promo, we keep on jumping from city to city this month and the next tour would be few months from now, but I always made sure that I keep in touch with my loved ones especially Alison, I missed her, I hope Lou would bring her next time on tour...I opened my Skype which I learned from Zayn, and tried to connect to Alison who was back to work in L.A.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I waved at her by the camera, she was resting her back on the head board of her bed

"Hi Harry! where are you now?" she asked me she had that cheeky smile on her lips

"Uhm---we're here in Glasgow---uhh--promotions for Radio 1"

"Is it cold there?" she asked

"Uhh not really--"

"Nice"

"By the way--have you pre-ordered the album?" I asked her, but I was really trying to observe her face

"All before you announced"

"Cool" I snapped

"Did you already have your breakfast?" she quickly asked she's resting her chin on her palm

"Yeah yeah" after I said that a cat meow from somewhere appeared and she gave a smile and she began moving

"Wait! Harry--look" she said holding up an orange cat with her other hand

"What's his or her name?"

"Carrey...she's a her"

"Owww--Nice name"

We talked for few more minutes until Paul called us signaling that we have to be in any minute, I have to say goodbye to her so I gave her a sad face and all she had to give me back was a laugh and I pouted out a long 'byyyyyyyyyyye! love you' and blow kiss. I stood up from my seat in our dressing room and joined the other guys into the backstage. This is our life, touring, promotions, album releases, songwriting and recording, all because of our amazing and beautiful fans, we've been doing this for five years now and it's crazy because our impact were all still the same when we started the band back in 2010 and we are still wishing that everyone would not turn their back away from us..

"Good job guys!" Paul said as we headed back to the backstage into the dressing room, we just finished our show for a good hour and an interview with Scott Mills. Just the usual one we ran to a van that would pick is up to the hotel, jumping places as I've said, we would be back to London for some more promotions the next day.

"Selfie" Niall said putting his phone up in the air while we were sitting inside the moving vehicle, we all effortlessly gave a smile. Then we got back to our usual thing, making some noise and stuff, Louis brought some nuts from the hotel room and shared it with everyone, I mostly don't get bored but I felt it that time when nobody talked, so I stuck my earphones and listened to some music along the way, I opened twitter and shared a tweet for the fans

'Thank you @BBCR1 @scottmills for having us, thank you Glasgow, you're amazing as usual! see you. XX'

I didn't bother to read some messages or notifications and put my phone on my lap, I folded my hands across my chest and closed my eyes, found out I was sleeping.

With some few moments we boarded a plane to back to London---ah! back to London! we went straight to Uncle Simon's office (SyCo) and we had discussions with our upcoming album, had a good lunch with him on some restaurant somewhere around near the management for some fun and returned back there..

"Congratulations about your new record, I'm sure the fans would like this one" he said on a very thick British accent

"We're really looking forward for more" Liam said, Simon patting his shoulder

We were really having a good laugh with Simon when his secretary knocked on the door and whispered something to him

"Ah! you let him in!" he clapped his hand excitedly like he was expecting someone else to come other than us

Just as the door flung open, a long haired bearded man on his mid ages entered the room to join us, it was Julian Bunetta, he wrote with us, I can say we had a really tight bond with this guy from the start, he's incredible, his talent is unusual.

"Simon!" he spread his arms to exchange hugs with Simon and we all stood up to shake hands with him

"How are you?" Simon asked as Julian took a seat with the five of us "I want to congratulate you with your work well done"

"It's always my pleasure to work with your boys" Julian looked at us and Louis pointed at him like saying 'you're the man'

"Thank you bro" I said exchanging a bro fist with him

We did a whole bunch today, we didn't stay too long at Simon's office and we all took our van to our last stop today, a guesting for some popular evening show in the country. We had a good three hours of rehearsals and breaks, and the rest was spent just chilling in our dressing room, Liam and Louis would always be found goofing around the room running after each other while I, Niall and Zayn checked on some snacks which were left in the fridge of the room. Niall ended up filming the whole food hunt thing and I played over it in the camera, Zayn sticking his tongue with the rest of the video.