Chapter 33

*Alison's pov*

The flight to France didn't took so long, I had a nap during the flight and I never got bored from this trip and it's because of Harry, his craziness lifts up my energy.

"France" he sniffed the misty air as he held my hand as we got down the plane's staircase

Harry told me that we're going to stay in a hotel for the week so I don't have to worry about anything else. As the usual, he wore his disguise before we went down which made me laughing the whole time in the departure area.

We got our bags and Harry did the honors of pulling my suitcase, he's such a gentleman which makes me think he cannot make a stand up comedy for himself. We got ourselves checked out off the airport and took a cab to the hotel where Harry booked ourselves.

"You can now take off your disguise mister" I said loudly

Harry pulled off his disguise, removing his mustache first and then his sunglasses, revealing his face, his hair bun so done. I can say he's more prettier than me.

"Where are we going today?" I tapped his thigh, I know he planned for this hah.

He checked his watch and looked at me.

"We'll drop by the hotel for some rest and by seven Paris' Eiffel tower--but you can go wherever you want!"

Eiffel Tower! I always like to come there, they said it's the most romantic place on earth. I don't know why, but I wanted to learn why. Can't wait to see everything!

"Can we take a walk?" I asked "I am not that tired--I want to explore"

"Uhmmm----of course you can" he replied

The cab went to a halt and we realized we're already at the hotel, Harry exchanged sentences in French with the cab driver as he lift the door of the compartment of his cab and helped Harry put off our things and paid him.

We both got our way to the reception area and I took a seat by the lounge as I waited for Harry who spoke to the woman by the counter. He returned back with a man wearing a suit and tie and his hair flattened with some hairstyling gel, with the looks, I think he's a butler. He brought our bags and led us to the elevator to which I remembered led us to the tenth floor. He led us to our room and got a card on his hand and swiped it on the door and putting something on the knob with French words on it.

Harry pulled my suitcase to the room while I stood there looking at the elegant looking room, it has red velvet curtains with gold accents on it, and the carpets were in mixtures of red and gold, looks like a room for a king and queen, by judging at the tiny living room it seems expensive, I smiled looking everywhere, it seems like I'm in a dream.

"Alison! Come check this out" Harry called

I made my way to the room where I more got amazed, the bed was very big covered with a cream comforter and the rest of the room was in red too, different reds, the curtains were very fine looking with it's gold accents.

"Wow" the words escaped my mouth

"You liked it here, don't you?" Harry asked sitting on the edge of the bed and bouncing himself up and down

"Of course I like it here"

I walked out the room leaving him in the bedroom to the bathroom and to the kitchen which was amazeballs as well, Harry followed me to the kitchen. I jumped when he poked my sides making me run he's not going to chase me this time, he tried chasing me all over the living room and to bedroom where he finally caught me, we both stumbled and landed on the bed, he keeps on tickling me.